Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

a cut of domestic sheep prime

You've seen Cora and Vetra sex scenes, now share my pain and look at this weird shit. Looks like a discounted Avarar sex scene. But this time instead of space cats they are having sex with pink space rabbits:

MY EYES MY EYES TURN IT OFF KILL IT OH WHY WHY WHYWHY

imweasel

You've seen Cora and Vetra sex scenes, now share my pain and look at this weird shit. Looks like a discounted Avarar sex scene. But this time instead of space cats they are having sex with pink space rabbits:

:what: :flamesaw::flamesaw::flamesaw:

This is the most disturbing and disgusting thing I have ever seen in a video game. What the fuck is wrong with Bioware?

Mustawd

Lol at all the backtracking from the romance fanbois.

Anyhow, it looks like Bioware is gonna try and attempt to fix the facial animations bugs:

Too bad. I think the animations look good as is...

giphy.gif

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
How would it be even possible? This game was in development for years and the animation controversy started with a trailer months ago IIRC. If the animations are still so prosperous at release, how would they suddenly be able to fix them with a patch?

mastroego

Arcane
Bioware employees need professional help.
We should stop making fun of them.
These truly are troubled, damaged individuals. We can tell for certain now.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

How would it be even possible? This game was in development for years and the animation controversy started with a trailer months ago IIRC. If the animations are still so prosperous at release, how would they suddenly be able to fix them with a patch?
They wouldn't.

They'd have to redo a lot and I don't see EA authorizing the money/man hours it would take.

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
These truly are troubled, damaged individuals.
Yeah, the prosperity potential is infinite here. In all seriousness though, I wonder why BioWare can't go back to making OK games instead of ultra-weird meme generators. EA or no EA, $100m is enough to produce something digestible. Nobody expects wonders and revelations from them anymore so why not settle for smooth mediocrity? Mirror's Edge Catalyst was published by EA too, after all.

If you can't for some reason attract real talent, it's not a reason to give up. Fire all your lunatics, asshats and burnouts, and hire some top-tier nexus modders, deviantart artists, fanfic writers and machinima animators instead. There you go, enjoy your team of stable mediocrity. It's really that simple. So why the hell does this freak show go on and on?

Father Foreskin

Learned
Goddamn you fuckers were right, it is a worse game than the earlier Mass Effects. Upon watching an another episode of a lets play on youtube, i can safely agree with you. I have played ME2 for 2 hours, until the DLCs stopped working because i didnt zonealarm the fucker. It was probably a better game.

The gays are pissed they can't fuck this thing.

But no such qualms about not being able to fuck the black guy, obviously.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom