Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
9e7b5447fe.png

FUDU

Arcane
Lord Haw Haw said;

From the looks of Andromeda, rather than dipping their toes in the SJW swamp like before, they've instead put on their scuba goggles and jumped head first into a vat of semen.

You white male cis transphobic check your privilege, cave dwelling bastard.

How dare you marginalize the entire female population of the earth by using the word semen.

Why can't it be a vat of after birth and ovaries. You misogynistic manboon pig.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to waddle to the solon to have the sides of my head shaved and my hair dyed purple.

J1M

Arcane
They made a big mistake ending the trial where they did. The area immediately after the end-of-trial door is by far the most interesting part of the game so far. It's basically a vast 'space dungeon' with some mild exploration and a different art style.

FUDU

Arcane
ME: I'm ok. I'm ok. Ive got some cuts, scrapes, and contusions, and my ego took one hell of a beating. But I'm ok.

OTHER GUY: Jesus Christ, what happened?

ME: I just got Rick rolled.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom