Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BioWare official forums shutting down! END OF RINE!

pippin

I do have a hard time picturing a Current Bioware fan trying to fit here. Previously we just had old bitter fans, and that bitterness later translated into pure Codexian personas, at least from what I've seen. Bioware went too far into the rabbit hole and I don't think the BSN had anything in common with the Codex (or any other forum for that matter).

pippin

SMA was fun. The perfect troll for the Codex. Xir certainly gave us some of the funniest moments while xir still posted here.

Mustawd

SMA was one of a kind. Any mention of her still derails a thread or a shoutbox chat.

Kinda like this....

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
While they did still have a few olds who had been with them since BG, BSN skews much younger than the old folks' home that is RPG Watch.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
to people hating on me, i didn't come here to fight nor do you need to fight with me. you guys are being very disrespectful regarding my transition into a woman. these posts you made are pretty old. they have changed. in the studying part of "Nursing" here, it was referred to medical school of Nursing, to help sick people get better. i hadn't yet completed that. i'm already focused on completing my GED by 2018. then i can go focus on other degrees to complete as well.

i'm already a Presidential Candidate for Presidency of the United States of America in 2024. i announced about running for the President back in November 2016. lot of things have changed, not even you guys. i tolerate your bad behavior, but here is a limit to what i think is enough is enough.

uBSN never shut down at all until recently five days ago. do i even look like i'm joking to you? no. not really. and i'm not same person you held the vision/memory of since 2010 to 2012. and sure as hell i have changed in 2013, stuck to it for years since then.. all way to the day that BSN Prime shut down, you still not believe it. OK, that's fine. but you're just too uptight about the past, seeking a chance to attack me, try to get me little bit of hostile coming out here. nice try, but it won't happen. not here or anywhere else.

i stand guard with my beliefs to chill with other posters, not just BSNers. have good day!

pippin

Why are you telling us this? Do you think we care?
FYI, we actually have one of the most diverse demographics out of all the videogame sites out there, and we even made gays and women to be moderators and everything. But those gays and women contribute with useful stuff for our site, because this is still a videogames forum at the end of the day. This is not a place to "chill". And you won't find a place like the BSN here, which for me is great. I mean, what do you get from the company when they say they were too embarassed to visit their own forums?
Don't flaunt your condition like it meant something for our site. In fact, I've read some of those gay users telling how awful the average behavior of those who hunt for approval because they are gay or ts is. I distincly remember reading SMA saying she was embarassed by the average ts' behavior once.
When it comes for our first codexian president, I'd vote for Cleve. That way he can raid Fort Knox and finish Grimoire.

FYI, we actually have one of the most diverse demographics out of all the videogame sites out there, and we even made gays and women to be moderators and everything. But those gays and women contribute with useful stuff for our site, because this is still a videogames forum at the end of the day. This is not a place to "chill". And you won't find a place like the BSN here, which for me is great. I mean, what do you get from the company when they say they were too embarassed to visit their own forums?
Don't flaunt your condition like it meant something for our site. In fact, I've read some of those gay users telling how awful the average behavior of those who hunt for approval because they are gay or ts is. I distincly remember reading SMA saying she was embarassed by the average ts' behavior once.
When it comes for our first codexian president, I'd vote for Cleve. That way he can raid Fort Knox and finish Grimoire.
i'm just asking those posters who were here on BSN to leave drama at the door, just kindly to back off on me. i already have been through enough with that from same people. that's all.

pippin

i'm just asking those posters who were here on BSN to leave drama at the door, just kindly to back off on me. i already have been through enough with that from same people. that's all.

Everyone had forgotten about it because as the rest of the world we just used the BSN to point and laugh at it. The issue came back when you posted here.

Mustawd

i'm already a Presidential Candidate for Presidency of the United States of America in 2024

Proof?

to people hating on me, i didn't come here to fight nor do you need to fight with me. you guys are being very disrespectful regarding my transition into a woman. these posts you made are pretty old. they have changed.

you're just too uptight about the past, seeking a chance to attack me, try to get me little bit of hostile coming out here. nice try, but it won't happen. not here or anywhere else.

Who are you talking to? No one's "attacked" you since you starting positng. We just made fun f the fact that you came on here and asked everyone to stop talking about stuff that was posted months ago. In other words, people had already started talking about it. Why did you even need bring attention to it?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I had to come here after BSN shut down and I became homeless.

http://bsn.boards.net/ (New BSN)

Go back from where you came!

fYuRC1k.gif

to people hating on me, i didn't come here to fight nor do you need to fight with me. you guys are being very disrespectful regarding my transition into a woman. these posts you made are pretty old. they have changed.

you're just too uptight about the past, seeking a chance to attack me, try to get me little bit of hostile coming out here. nice try, but it won't happen. not here or anywhere else.

Who are you talking to? No one's "attacked" you since you starting positng. We just made fun f the fact that you came on here and asked everyone to stop talking about stuff that was posted months ago. In other words, people had already started talking about it. Why did you even need bring attention to it?

Maybe all trannies are just attention whores like SMA

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
TheCassandraSaturn Do you have some inherent aversion to using capital letters? It's just bothering me that you're not capitalizing any sentence beginnings. Also, you come here from BSN. That's okay, IDGAF. Then, you necro an old thread to complain about some of the topics. Fine, I get it, you had some gripes. But the straw that broke this camel's back is that you necro an old thread while complaining about people bringing up old posts. It feels to me like you didn't join "just to chill". Just my two cents though. Also, guess what. That's right. You can't be a Presidential Candidate for 2024 until 2022 or 2023. Even then, you need to go through the proper channels to become a nominee for a party, because otherwise in the American system you have no chance. Lastly, you cam to the Codex. YOU chose to. You're gonna have to deal with some trolls when you come here. It's just a by-product of the lax rules for discussion (Hell, even the site Admin trolls people) which allow for some interesting discussion. It may seem abrasive and not accepting, but whining about it will garner no respect from (almost) anyone around here. If you give us a reason to like you, whether it be useful contributions or funny trolling, or a mixture of the two, then you will garner respect.

Tytus

Arcane
Can someone explain to me what is the current drama about?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom