Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News bitComposer issue official statement on Chaos Chronicles

deamento

Scholar
day one, "we will deliver bestest rpg ever!11": 500000 backers
day two, "it will be isometric!": -250000 backers who wanted first person
day three, "it will be turn-based!": -125000 backers who wanted realtime
day four, "it will be fantasy!": -62500 backers who wanted science fiction
day five, "it will have a dramatic protagonist with unique npcs!": -31250 backers who wanted blank state party creation
day six, "it will have skills developing from use!": -15625 backers who wanted xp and levels
day seven, "it will have mana!": -7812 backers who wanted memorization casting
day 30, "it will have blue interface buttons!": -1 backer who wanted green interface buttons.

:lol: :bro:
That and even worse as you can find out if you make the mistake of reading the Kickstarter comments, which I stopped doing for the same reason I stopped reading Youtube comments.

because they make you suicidal/ a serial killer?

Wise Emperor

Arcane
Problem with potential CC kickstarter would be all the legal hell, that will arise when Bitcomposer decide to sink the game. All the assorted drama will turn off potential backers, who will wonder "if I decide to back it, won't the cash be spent on lawyers?".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom