Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2199144

We have exceeded 3,000 backers!
This is not only wonderful but also means a brand-new area has been unlocked for Amanuel's Hoard: Barracks!
Which means now we have: Servants' Quarters, Gardens, Herbary, Fortress and Armory, and Barracks. You can read more about Amanuel's Hoard in the main Kickstarter page.

Next goal: unlock the 6th area with 3,750 backers!
60525d411d45a6bfab3e8491bd6abd77_original.png

55f6a6cd50fee9c503b57f69aeb930c4_original.png

Continue to spread the word about Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness, and let's see how big and insane we can make Amanuel's estate!

imagine how big and insane we can get it via a codex fundraiser :M

Cael

Arcane
Next goal: Unlock outside mega-toilet for the mega estate!
When you really need to go, accept no substitute! Introducing, the MEGA-TOILET!

All-yours-for-unlocking-tier-5-of-the-Kickstarter-currently-on-the-home-page-termsandconditionsapply,creditcardorpaypalonlynobitcoinsallowed.

LubomiRTard

Literate
I've my own qualms with this titel, aber you and that Sacred82 guy dedicate a vasted amount of time to badmouth this title, you guys is competitor's agents?

Music and dialogues are more then okay. I give credit where credit is dude. Please do the same.
I am a secret Obsidian owner.. Psst, don't tell anyone. If my boss finds out I will for sure be deownered.

And I'm the real Obsidian owner tweetering about them

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I've my own qualms with this titel, aber you and that Sacred82 guy dedicate a vasted amount of time to badmouth this title, you guys is competitor's agents?

Music and dialogues are more then okay. I give credit where credit is dude. Please do the same.
I am a secret Obsidian owner.. Psst, don't tell anyone. If my boss finds out I will for sure be deownered.

And I'm the real Obsidian owner tweetering about them

Didn't know that Feargus was a Slav. You learn something new every day spend on the codex.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
If Feargus backed it, must be a good investment.

It all depends on whose money Feargus used when supporting these guys. He's more careless with other people's money. Then again he wastes his own as if it's someone else's. Though he does consider everyone else's money to be his money in other people's pockets.

In short, advice to Black Gaylord devs - it's dirty money and he's using you as his laundering scheme. Refuse his pledge unless you want money trail from training crusader youth camps for European far right to lead to you! Refuse Zornilsa's gift in form of pledge cause its greed will consume you! Don't bite this greedfruit!

Feargus-Urquhart-Thumb.jpg

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Black Geyser on Kickstarter said:
Valley of Singing Trees and Convoker unlocked!

We have just reached the €100k stretch goal!
We are eternally grateful for your support!

Valley of Singing Trees and the Convoker class are now a reality! The next stretch goal is now active: The Garden of Delights at €125k!

The Garden of Delights is a hub of unknown pleasures, where the rich and powerful meet to try the most exotic experiences offered by the Rillow's most veteran hedonists. While it may seem like a paradise, beyond the swaying courtesans and heady incense lie corruption and intrigue. Players who visit may discover secret plots or perhaps just fall prey to sweet sensation. Can you resist the lovely facade of the Garden of Delights long enough to delve deeper?

e5747415ca16313e9e6624a0b37a480a_original.png

Please spread the word! Only 13 hours left!
1. If you have a Reddit account, here are some third-party posts to upvote (#1, #2, #3) that appeared to us on Reddit's search engine where Black Geyser is mentioned by the author or the post is fully dedicated to Black Geyser. This will improve the visibility of our Kickstarter.

2. If you haven't yet shared our new Facebook post, please share it. We add its share count to the shares of the previous Facebook post, and when this sum reaches 750, we unlock the next social stretch goal (Ay'eda the Rillow Mystic)!

6332ddf9feba94d3cc0805d6f63b4e8a_original.png
Can't believe they actually got 100k. The new stretch goals sound pretty sweet though. But what a hell is a Rillow? Some sort of Hobbit/Orlan?

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So if you have ever wondered what a Rillow is, here's the answer:

GrapeOcean Technologies said:
Rillow are strong and broad, with thick skin and thick limbs. At around 7 feet tall, they tower over other humanoid races (with the exception of Giants and Jotunn). They have a pair of short tusks, which richer Rillow tend to adorn with expensive jewelry and carvings similar to tattoos. Some of our inspiration behind the Rillow is from Asian elephants, who were long-feared in Western countries as exotic symbols of power.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom