Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
I think that if we hadn't told them to change it, the Plant Item skill would still be called "Put Silently".

Green Magic Spell - Debuff.

images

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
Kickstarter Campaign said:
Keep in mind that greed will affect your party members as well—in different ways and to a different extent, depending on their characters and personal desires. This may result in unexpected situations and conflicts within your party.

If greed spreads to all party members, Vaporware occurs.

Felix

Arcane
Also the effects for spells look distinct and clear while a certain studio still haven't figured out a way to make spell effects that don't blind your eyes yet.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2205061

PayPal campaign is active - spread the word!

Ho there adventurers,

We still have a stretch goal to reach—Garden of Delights! If you don't have time to read the full update, just let people know about our late backing by sharing this Facebook post. Thank you!

We launched a PayPal late backing campaign yesterday. Once this campaign is over, we will open a pledge manager for all Kickstarter and PayPal backers, allowing you to upgrade your existing reward tiers or choose Add-Ons.

The more people hear about our PayPal campaign, the sooner the gates of the Garden open! Here is a Facebook post to share about it. Additionally, one of our backers already started a great discussion on Reddit about our late campaign.

See our homepage for the current status of funding towards the stretch goal.

5bbd58d731eb25d3ec37506cd06b5567_original.png

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2211308

Halfway there to The Garden of Delights

Thanks to late pledging we've exceeded $130,000, so there is less than $15,000 left to our last stretch goal, The Garden of Delights!

We need your help to reach it, so please consider sharing this Facebook post, it still has less than 100 shares at the moment while Black Geyser has 3467 backers. Every share matters. Let's open the gates of the Garden together!

975b4ae27d9bd338a9fca8c4fca34df0_original.png

55f6a6cd50fee9c503b57f69aeb930c4_original.png

Our friends at Stoneshard also help us spreading the word. By the way, if you are keen on old-school roguelike RPGs with modern ideas, make sure to check out their Kickstarter:

Stoneshard on Kickstarter (last days!)
55f6a6cd50fee9c503b57f69aeb930c4_original.png

Another RPG that looks very intriguing is Sacred Fire! We love its storytelling and well-crafted characters. It’s a choice-driven narrative RPG where you succeed by understanding the psychology of the characters. The story is inspired by ancient Caledonia and the conflict with the powerful Roman empire.

Sacred Fire’s playable text-based preview has been praised by backers and a demo is coming later this summer. After a successful Kickstarter last year, the creators are running an ongoing late backing Indiegogo campaign, we recommend that you check it out! They are now offering time-limited E3 specials.

ed206217b8e659e94d15de59d1bae06a_original.png

Mustawd

proudly filled out my backer survey today

hope you all do the same

:love:

Still torn between steam and gog. I’m a steam whore but what if they make changes to BG like they did with the GTA games?

I’m leaning towards gog tbh.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2225684

BackerKit pledge manager is live

Ho there adventurers,

You can now choose Add-Ons or upgrade your pledge in a very easy way! All additional money raised via BackerKit will count towards our last stretch goal, the Garden of Delights.

We have integrated all pledges into BackerKit (including Kickstarter and PayPal pledges). We are now sending out surveys, so if you have backed the project, you will receive your invitation very soon. Note that PayPal is still open and also counted towards the stretch goal. New pledges via PayPal will also be added to BackerKit and you will get an invitation automatically.

BackerKit allows you to manage your existing pledges, surveys and other data. It enables you to upgrade to higher reward tiers and choose from a wide variety of Add-Ons.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2231245

Charging credit cards soon, Amanuel's Hoard new stretch goal

There is less than $3000 to be raised before we reach our last stretch goal, The Garden of Delights, the rillows' pleasure palace! At the moment, we are at $142,005, and the stretch goal is completed at $145,000. We have 427 backers in BackerKit who upgraded their reward tier or chose add-ons. An average increase of $7 (or 6 euros) per backer and our final stretch goal is reached!

We will lock down BackerKit surveys and charge credit cards on 10th July, Tuesday. This applies to all add-ons, upgrades, pre-orders and so on and so forth. Please make sure to complete your BackerKit surveys and check your credit card details. Shipping addresses are certainly not locked and remain editable.

Some more good news. Today, thanks to new backers via PayPal and BackerKit we have reached the next non-money based goal in Amanuel's Hoard, The Lighthouse! This means we are at 3,750 backers now, and the next goal is at 4,500 backers.

5db9236236719c0ee0dcbc486e832d05_original.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2233969

Locking surveys in 24 hours, Garden of Delights is close!

Ho there adventurers,

We will lock down BackerKit surveys in 24 hours. Please make sure your credit card details are correct.

Now we are very close to the Garden of Delights stretch goal thanks to your contributions. We just need some more upgrades, add-ons and a couple of new late backers!

9ec69b33d88c802b5e82805fa6fb0482_original.png

77c71a9380bef7d9560e043c1faa121b_original.png

Visit the Rillow's pleasure palace, where corruption festers behind a delectable veneer.

31bb9cab350315996d45c17074b8a44a_original.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2236832

The Garden of Delights is reached!

You did it! The Garden of Delights will become a reality thanks to your support!

It is a hub of unknown pleasures, where the rich and powerful meet to try the most exotic experiences offered by the Rillow's most veteran hedonists. While it may seem like a paradise, beyond the swaying courtesans and heady incense lie corruption and intrigue. Players who visit may discover secret plots or perhaps just fall prey to sweet sensation. Can you resist the lovely facade of the Garden of Delights long enough to delve deeper?

We have raised more than $145,000, reaching our final stretch goal. Even though this was the last stretch goal, late backing is still available via PayPal and BackerKit as well. Every additional dollar will be used to enhance Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness.

323883f96c75429d2cf8577f3b99fa5a_original.png

77c71a9380bef7d9560e043c1faa121b_original.png

Completed surveys were locked down in BackerKit. Backers who haven't filled out their survey yet should choose any add-ons and complete their survey as soon as possible. We will process these orders manually.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom