Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blizzard announced "Classic" World of Warcraft

Ninjerk

Arcane
The money hasn't been braindead easy, but Thundering and Cresting Charms are still selling at a fair clip (40-60s and relatively quick sales). Bronze tubes on Alliance sell quickly anywhere from 50s above vendor price to 3 times vendor price. Silver ore is selling pretty easily for about 20s apiece. Most categories of item also suffer from impatient sellers that you can take advantage of with a low risk relist.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Should've taken mining at first instead of skinning. That big dick money. My brother is sitting at 200+ G and that's not even counting that he bought a bunch of shit from the AH like Boots of Avoidance for 50g.

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Layering strikes again. People have been farming MC between raid resets by layering the whole raid instance. :lol:

EDIT:

It was done on stream.

And that video was the only one, it's probably another bug and not the same as the layering bug.

Wasn't there a bug with respawning raids way back in vanilla?

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Should've taken mining at first instead of skinning. That big dick money. My brother is sitting at 200+ G and that's not even counting that he bought a bunch of shit from the AH like Boots of Avoidance for 50g.
Is he interested in lending me 50g and getting 100g back in a week?

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
My orc rogue is still only 33 because I've spent a lot of time in Ashenvale and Hillsbrad killing alliance. It's a thankless job, but someone has to do it.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Layer bans are rolling out, typically 1 month + deleted items / gold.

The ones I have seen have been year + items lost

unknown-7.png

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Fucking love it. A month wouldn't be that much if the game had been out for longer than 3 weeks. It's like exploiters never learn.

Ninjerk

Arcane
By the way, gents, another thing I found useful was finding an area with respawning chests to grind. I think after a certain level they are guaranteed to contain a green and other assorted resources (including money). The place I chose was Dandred's Fold and the approach to it from Strahnbrad, where there are two chests that I know of--the camp nearest the fold and a chest spawns behind the house at Dandred's Fold, as well.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Dunno why i never played a shaman before. This shit is OP, can walk on water, can insta cast travel form, in combat even, can melee, can mage, can heal.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Dunno why i never played a shaman before. This shit is OP, can walk on water, can insta cast travel form, in combat even, can melee, can mage, can heal.
Enhancement is most OP at about level 40 when you have all the gear from SM Armory, and Elemental takes over somewhere in the 50s. You can bring big booms in PvP. You will mostly chain heal in raids.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Ninjerk can you not be a jerk and lend me 20g for the mount? Dude, us russians! We gotta look after each other!

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Ninjerk can you not be a jerk and lend me 20g for the mount? Dude, us russians! We gotta look after each other!
If you roll Alliance and get to 40 I'll give you 20g.
Why the alliance prerequisite? Friendship has no race.

My login queue ends in 160 minutes. I'll post something for 20g on Gadgetzan auction house - just buy it, will you? Deal?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
This makes me want to roll a rogue. You grifter!

I need 60 gold for my mount because I bought a metric ton of eels for pennies... Not in a hurry though. If I want it badly I just have to fish or farm a weekend.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom