Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Blizzard hacked: Emails, security questions and answers and encrypted Diablo 3 passwords accessed

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Guess the hackers couldn't penetrate the Great Firewall of China after all :P

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Blizzard is fucked.

Are they trying to blame Chyna? I mean, didn't they say all passwords outside of China were hacked...or something like that.

No... it's that WoW China is not hosted on Blizzard servers rather contracted out to a third party.

PorkaMorka

Arcane
Remind me again, why hasn't anyone outside of Korea sued them yet?

They have deep pockets.

Rpgsaurus Rex

This has been quite a boring circlejerk so far. We need more D3/Blizz apologists!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Gaudaost is the usual go to guy for that. Sadly, my title seems to have distracted him from the fact that people are suggesting blizzard could have done anything wrong.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Diablo 3 is the gift that keeps on giving if you didn't purchase it and are content to watch the trainwreck from afar. You think the whole thing is over save for the screams of the injured, then something ignites a chemical tank and you get a whole new set of 'splosions to "ooh!" and "aaah!" at.

I actually LOLed imagining the scene.

Krash

Arcane
D3 might just be my second favorite game after ME3. So much glorious butthurt everywhere.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
l8v7i.jpg

crawlkill

Kill all boxed game owners. Kill! Kill!
Steam are terrible, their UK prices are a joke and the shit that goes on sale i've already probably played/pirated already.

Decent aggregator of F2P shite though, their download servers are blazing fast to download clients from.

"all you have to do is be a nihilist and you too can learn contempt for all of the best services that struggle to create a sustainable industry in a cruel and uncaring cosmos"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom