Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blizzard's newest game!

Black

Arcane
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/supplydepot/

• Endless hours of gaming including repeat playthroughs and Endurance Mode!
  • Deep, rewarding gameplay—multilevel play control allows you to both RAISE and LOWER Supply Depot!
  • Riveting backstory set in the StarCraft game universe!
  • Get up close and personal with an iconic StarCraft hero!
  • Multiple endings, each influenced by your choices and color-coded for your convenience! (Further epic endings planned for post release as downloadable content.)
  • Tens of hundreds of thousands of unlockable hats!

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Must be hard for Blizzard to come up with good and unbelievable April's Fools after LFR raids in WoW.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Indeed, half the stupid shit they come up with is wholly believable.

Chuck Norris

Augur
That's one gay and unfunny AFJ. Blizzard should just quit it.

Edit: Diablo 3 one is a bit better. At least more effort is put into it.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
  • Multiple endings, each influenced by your choices and color-coded for your convenience! (Further epic endings planned for post release as downloadable content.)
  • Tens of hundreds of thousands of unlockable hats!

:salute:

potatojohn

Arcane
I don't see what moral right they have to make fun of others. Blizzard is one of the worst, most banal, most shit developers ever.

Groof

Educated
I went to the Blizzard site today because I knew there'd be April Fool's things there. There were 4 items under latest news. The one about something or other concerning Warcraft and playable pandas was the one that was not from today.

Black

Arcane
Ex-fucking-cuse me, what moral right do you have to quote me??

Black

Arcane
There's already a price on Heart of the Swarm? And I also liked how D1, SC1, D2, War 2 and War 3 all got separated into 2 games!

Bahamut

Arcane
Blizzard has just burned out, nowdays they recycle same shit and concept again and again, they try to act as "cool peeps" witch they arent, just blunt money grabbers

attackfighter

Magister
Yeah that AFJ is lame and looks like it took 5 seconds to think up. But still it's better than most internet AFJ's, where the site owner will just type some retarded shit on the front page. By the way what's the Codex's joke?

I don't see what moral right they have to make fun of others. Blizzard is one of the worst, most banal, most shit developers ever.

They made more good games over the course of their business than the other devs they are poking at, so there's that at least.

Also,

moral right

Whoa, that's pretty dumb.

Yeah...

They've only made 2 good games, Valve has made about 10 and Bioware has made 5 or something.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom