Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Blood Bowl 3 is coming

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Grunker, May 15, 2019.

1. Grunker RPG Codex Ghost Patron

Grunker
    Codex 2012 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Unless I missed it somewhere else the Tron hasn't told the news - it seems like BB3 is coming:

https://gematsu.com/2019/05/blood-bowl-iii-announced

It seems like they've taken the video down since - someone probably fucked up by including BB3 with the other games in the video?

BB2 started off real rough but ended up being the clear best digital version of BB ever released (not that that's saying much, but it really was very good in the end), so I guess after 2-3 years this release could be cool as well.

^ Top  
  2. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Yes it is. From Bigben's press release: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-...GBEN-WEEK-WITH-A-STRING-OF-ANNOUNCEMENTS.html

^ Top  
  3. Berekän #11231 Patron

Berekän
    Oh boy, here we go again, prepare to get 4 teams at the start and have to pay for the rest down the line.

• Rage Rage x 3
    • incline incline x 1
    • Despair Despair x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Grunker RPG Codex Ghost Patron

Grunker
    Codex 2012 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    oh yes. and another Codex league that goes for two rounds before people become fucktards :D

^ Top  
  5. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
  6. LESS T_T Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

LESS T_T
    Codex 2014
    Another part of Bigben v. Focus conflict, I wonder?

• Yes Yes x 1
    • it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Modron Arcane

Modron
    Yeah they were obligated to make 3 games for them from the conclusion of that lawsuit right? I would imagine cyanide is getting a smaller portion of the pie which is why the nickle and diming, while not paradox levels, has been strong.

^ Top  
  8. Makabb Arcane Shitposter Bethestard

Makabb
    :yeah:

I have 1000 hours in blood bowl 2, bring on the 3 !

Seems they are making pilin on use a re-roll, it will turn down the CLAWPOMB teams

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)