Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blood Bowl Season 4

Who should run the league?

• Potato

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Finn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NAME/PASS
Name:
Pass:

Coaches:

Codex Name...........Steam name.........Coach name..........Race..GMT
Undead Phoenix.........Ud0Phoenix............Undead0Phoenix......Cha....+1

You know the drill, guys. First we find out how many are interested, and then we go into all the funny little details and I come back and edit this.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
The season has started!

Current Matchday:

CC4_md9.jpg

Standings:

CC4_stand7.jpg

Matchdays:

CC4_md1c.jpg

CC4_md2c.jpg

CC4_md3c.jpg

CC4_md4c.jpg

CC4_md5c.jpg

CC4_md6c.jpg

CC4_md7c.jpg

CC4_md8.jpg

CC4_md9.jpg

All replays: download here.
BBManager stats: Graveyard : Player Stats : Team Stats : Standings : MD #1 : MD #2 : MD #3 : MD #4 : MD #5 : MD #6 : MD #7
MD #8

Name/Pass

Name: Codex Cup, Season 4
Pass: decline

We ended up with one division of 10 teams, with 4 advancing to the playoffs.

Coaches:
[pre]

Codex Name...............Steam name........Coach name...........Race.....GMT

CrimsonAngel.............DeathBunny........CrimsonAngel.........WoE[N]...+2
desocupado...............deso..............desocupado...........Hum[C]...-3
Demnogonis Saastuttaja...vikahosto.........Paavi Kuppainen XIV..Vam[C]...+2
good little toastboy.....toastboy..........toastboy.............Ogr[C]...+2
hoverdog.................Nehanowicz........howerujoncypjes......Nur[C]...+2
Mangoose.................Sgt. Manginus.....Mangoose.............Orc[N]...-5
MicoSelva................Mico Selva........Mico Selva...........Khe[C]...+2
Moss.....................Moff..............Moss.................Gob[N]...-7
Secretninja..............S3CR3TN1NJ4.......S3CR3TN1NJ4..........Hum[N]...-6
Undead Phoenix.........Ud0Phoenix........Undead0Phoenix.......Cha[C]...+1
[/pre]

Reserve list:
[pre]
? Garm.....................Garm..............Metal Bard...........Nor[N]...-5
[dropped out].Grunker....Grunker...........Grunker..............Nec[C]...+1
[/pre]

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Steam name: Nehanowicz
Coach name: howerujoncypjes
Team: The Decliners carryover
GMT: +2 (summer) / +1 (winter)

Moss

Educated
Steam name: moffsicle
Coach name: Moss
Team: Great Minds (new Goblin)
GMT: -7

Edit: Also I volunteer to be a mod or whatever it is called to help validate games.

desocupado

Magister
Steam name: deso
Coach name: desocupado
Team: Codex Defenders, carryover
GMT: -3

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Steam name: Sgt Mangoose
Coach name: Mangoose
Team: Not sure yet. Gonna pick a lesser played team after everyone picks... or maybe just flip a coin for Orcs/Dwarves.
GMT: -5

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
desocupado said:
So, we're getting this off the ground or what?

in Blood Bowl Season 3 thread said:
I'm leaving on vacation next Monday (15th) and coming back a week later. If by this time there's no one to host the league, I'll take care of it.
Since nobody seems to step up, I guess we'll be starting around Tuesday the 23rd.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
The League has been created.

name: Codex Cup, Season 4
password: decline

Please apply with a team of Your choice - either new or carry-over from a previous Codex League season.

Since not that many people seem to be interested, I created a 16-team league with two divisions (players will be assigned by timezone). Four teams from each division will advance to the playoffs. We will see if this has to be changed later.

desocupado

Magister
For some reason, the last league counts as still active, so I can't carry my team over.

Can anyone deal with that?

Moss

Educated
Hopefully Mantiis can "finalize" the league or whatever. Try sending him a message on steam?

Mantiis

Cipher
You need to leave the league - it goes on forever. There is a way of doing it but i forget how but it involves selecting the team and clicking a leave league button of some sort.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Yeah! Here we go again!

Steam name: Grunker
Coach name: Grunker
Team: Dead Money
GMT: +1

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
We have 9 potential participants, of which one (Demnogonis) has not specified his timezone.

Four teams have applied for the league in game so far. What are You waiting for, people? You don't have to wait for Mantiis to delete the previous league - You can leave with Your team any time. Just choose the registered team and hit "quit league". Here's a screenshot:

bb.jpg

Moss

Educated
Thanks, Mico, for your effort and taking this over!

To everyone else, join up and let's play some matches!!!

btw if you need an admin or mod to help with validating matches, Mico, I can help in that capacity.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Actually, I think that two admin model (one from auld world timezone and one from kwan area) is nice, so I'll accept Your offer and make You an admin when the league takes some shape.

Desocupado has joined, so we now have 5 teams. There are 4 more potential candidates, including me, which kind of sucks, since 9 is not a league friendly number. It would be best if someone else also joined, but if that does not happen, I'll sit out the (short) season and just focus on managing the league.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
OSK said he would sit this one out, Shuma wasn't that active in the last part of the league and with pussycat I dunno.

But I recommend PM'ing them. I almost missed Season 3 by accident but then MicoSelva I think PM'ed me.

Garm

Learned
MicoSelva said:
Actually, I think that two admin model (one from auld world timezone and one from kwan area) is nice, so I'll accept Your offer and make You an admin when the league takes some shape.

Desocupado has joined, so we now have 5 teams. There are 4 more potential candidates, including me, which kind of sucks, since 9 is not a league friendly number. It would be best if someone else also joined, but if that does not happen, I'll sit out the (short) season and just focus on managing the league.

If you get to 9 I could probably join...I haven't played in over three months so I'll probably suck, but I do know how to play and have a legit copy. My timezone is gmt -5 (-6 after daylight savings in Nov.), so I don't know how well that would work with everyone else.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
I've sent PMs (here and on Steam) to around 15 people who were playng in previous seasons, or mentioning they might want to join later. We'll wait a few days for some potential responses (since I'm busy until the end of the week anyway) and regardless if they appear or not, start the league early next week (Monday/Tuesday).
Please make sure You apply for the league before that time.

@Garm
By all means, You can join right away - if You have time and will to play the game. We'll wory about odd number of participants later.

Garm

Learned
MicoSelva said:
@Garm
By all means, You can join right away - if You have time and will to play the game. We'll wory about odd number of participants later.

I'll probably apply tomorrow. I just don't know what to play as Lizardmen are tempting and so are Norse. I could also be Halfings just for the sheer hilarity of it...also some of those TVs I'd be up against would give me nice inducements (SP + Chef). Or I could just be a dick and choose Dorfs :smug:

Do you know if there are other potential people who be playing Norse or Lizardmen? I don't wanna pick them if there's like three or four of them already.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
There were two Norse teams and one Lizardmen team in the previous season, but so far none of their coaches have shown interest to join this season.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom