Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bringing Oblivion to greatness in 2018

wyes gull

Savant
Tomorrow, we'll show you how to turn a Fiat 500 into a Zamboni, your toilet bowl into a CRT screen and how to make filet mignon out of 2 leaves and a piece of chalkboard in an all new episode of Shit That Doesn't Work And Nobody Asked For!

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
oblivion.jpg

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Just checked and I bought The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition on 7/21/12. Over the last 6 years I have a total of zero hours played.

Why do I have so much shit in my Steam Library?

Falksi

Arcane
To aid detoxification of the internal organs, garlic suppositories are extremely efficient at treating candida, genital infections, constipation, hemorrhoids, flus, colds, muscular pain, high fever, yeast infections etc.

soulburner

Cipher
Just glanced over those links and... do I install all these things one by one and stuff? That would take hours if not several days (and might be more entertaining than the game itself ;)) :O

mbv123

Arbiter
Just glanced over those links and... do I install all these things one by one and stuff? That would take hours if not several days (and might be more entertaining than the game itself ;)) :O
Don't even fucking bother. If by some miracle you do manage to install all of it,and it doesn't crash or run like shit, the game still is boring as shit at it's core and no matter how many garbage mods you install on top of it, it won't change a thing.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

Yes you install them one by one, that's why I said it will take a few days to install everything

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas

Yes you install them one by one, that's why I said it will take a few days to install everything

TES modding is always more enjoyable than playing the games.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
With most of the recommended gameplay mods feels almost like playing Morrowind, much better than vanilla Skyrim for sure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom