Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Buahahaha Why did Micormic got banned?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hahahahaha i just saw a PM from him asking "Is that you?". Opened and it was his small dick in hand,bonus points for being hairy tho. And then i saw that he is banned. Soo what the fuck the retard did to get banned?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The fun part was that i just got home from a chick that i fucked in the ass and i am dead drunk. So my first thought was that she was showing me her dick in a PM,all shit on the phone is in dark colours and drunk people could mix it for a messenger. :lol::lol::lol: I got good laugh,before and after the i saw that it is our lovely neo nazi frenman. Now i know why niggers say that whites have small dicks. I too will feel shit if small dicks colonized me.

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I received a similar PM so it appears as though he sent it to a bunch of people to ensure his banishment. :M

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
one of the, if not the, ugliest penises I have ever seen, I must add

ban well deserved

the codex must maintain a minimum standard of penile quality amongst its penis having user-base

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Gentlemen, the evidence indicates that micro-man was not the owner. On the contrary, he was clearly on a mission to find the TRUTH about that particularly nasty puddle of man-meat. Where did it come from? Why does it look like the inflated corpse of a pig rat? Whom among us could hide such a disgusting thing in his crotch? After conducting several discrete inquiries he appears to have identified the owner and published his findings for all to see. His study was swiftly removed by powers that should not be (and for obvious reasons!) but you can still see it in the containment zone.

NSFL: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/dick-spam.126944/

nVJrjWS.png

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Looks like a lizard's dick to me. It must stink like shit down under.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom