Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Bug] energy shield emitters set to optional module weight + random observations

Modron

Arcane
Since I finished the game figured I might as well point out that energy shield emitters take the weight of optional component slot items instead of adding it to the total weight (eg slotting a high efficiency energy converter into the recipe sets item weight to 0.15 lb regardless of the item being 1 lb or more before hand). Real minor and generally favorable issue but figured you would like to know nevertheless.

Also didn't know where to put this but I started noting lines with errors later in game. Guess I should hide them in a spoiler since some of them are plot/quest related characters.

Deep Cavern
Six - when asking about his name the PC's line reads "How do I call you?" what would be a better fit.

Faceless Doctor - when talking about Lora Baker, 1st dialogue choice reads "Are you going to turn you into one of your own?" should be her.

Free Drones
Marcella to Bates - "Though I was gone..." is missing a T on the end of thought.
Same conversation further on, the paragraph that begins with "Listen to me Corben" has a few issues. More of a personal taste but the had is unnecessary in "I don't know when he had turned against us...". Furthermore, at the end of the paragraph "...I wouldn't be even here now!" should be "...I wouldn't even be here now!"

Institute of Tchort
Investigator Georgis - 1st line Drinking quest, "....how you call this drink." Another case of what probably being a better choice of words.

Investigator Rista
- after telling him about forbidden isle (I didn't mention the fossil if that has some bearing on the further lines) 2nd sentence - "Luckily paying you from my own pocket so my personal disappointment is the only downside to your excursion." I am guessing you meant to say "Luckily I am not paying you from my own pocket..."

Foundry
Saban - When I asked him about his shield (before getting the beast quest-line), I think one of his responses was attributed as being spoken by the player character instead of him.

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
Shield emitter weight and typos fixed for the next update.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom