Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[BUG] Game crashing in GMS Warehouse

MediantSamuel

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hi,

v. 1.0.1.10

So I'm having a little trouble on my most recent playthrough with the raider leader + two raiders on the lowest level of the GMS Warehouse.

I can kill two of the three reasonably easily, but when I go to kill the third (Aimed Shot or just a standard crossbow bolt) the game crashes. I've tried killing them in a different order but I've had five crashes in a row when trying to kill the third enemy, regardless of which one it is.

Any ideas?

Pic for reference:
QaMc7es.jpg

MediantSamuel

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
epeli

He did, yeah. I attacked the raiders in the ladder room and for some reason he was hostile to me even though I didn't want to kill him. Also a bug? Not sure.

Thanks for the heads up, though. I managed to get around it by leaving one alive and stealthing off!

Snufkin

Augur
He died because he turns hostile if you set up trap. I had same situation and found solution on Underrail forum - simply never ever plant trap when you get down via trap door.

vmar

Savant
Has this bug been patched yet? Same thing happening to me, gonna reload an old save and not kill the old guy with elecktrokinesis this time, hope it works.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom