Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[BUG] Mykola money bug

Styg, I found a past discussion of this bug on Steam (link) from December and it was apparently fixed for the next patch back then but I am not sure if there has since been an update or not, thinking maybe it was forgotten or not really fixed.

Once you get Mykola to the tunneller and tell him that you'll be back with the money and then talk to Gorsky, you can proceed with the quest as though the tunneller has been fixed, without paying Mykola anything. After the showdown with the gang, Mykola perpetually has the dialogue line from before the event, about asking him to fix the tunneller, which will teleport the player alone to the now-empty Tunneller crash site every time.

WHAT wasn't mentioned in that other thread is that after paying Mykola to fix the tunneller, tunneller description has the same text as when you fix it yourself ("The tunneller seems functional. Not in the best condition of its lifetime, but it should do its job without falling apart.") Bringing this up because you actually pay for new parts and Mykola assures you that it will be good as new. Feels like there should have been a difference between that and when you fix it yourself.

Speaking of which, is there a quest-related difference further in the game between getting Mykola to fix the tunneller and fixing it yourself?

Also, when is the next update is due? I'm currently compiling a list of all the maps with the bugged containers I mentioned before.

Last edited:

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
It just hasn't been released yet. We'll change the tunneller description to fit the case when it's got the new parts. There's no difference down the road between repairing it yourself and letting Mykola do it, except that in the latter case Mykola comes with you to the raid.

The new update will be out soon. It's best that you give us that list as soon as possible. ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom