Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Can you use prepaid visa cards to buy patron status?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yah.

Wot? Only retards like Roqua do that.

EDIT: Also, I guess Black Adder. Reminder: he lied.
Liberal does it too.

Although he definitely qualifies as a "retard like Roqua" so yeah fair point.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
'sup Hivemind.

How was the transition? Did you get the full snip and fold or just let the gay pathogens take their natural course?

We need to know. For science.
you dont get teh snip in like 3 months lmao

I now look like an effete androgynous kike with puffy nipples and big eyes, I also gymcelled too hard so I still have abs lol rip

I'm kinda worried because like it feels its going a bit too slow compared to like one of my friends but I might be just retarded and impatient,I have blood tests soon and I hope my T is getting btfo since like if not I'd have to change meds but I already have a stockpile xd

Can somebody donate a patreon to this tranny so i won't be seeing it in the decent part of the codex?
pay for my patron status boyim
*rubs soft hands*

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
message to shoutbox autists that think I'm "larping" :

mgWXpQQ.jpg

re: "you are a tranny because you were an incel" accusation from piggu in the shoutbox warpig
it's the other way around, twice in my mid teens girls tried to have sex with me(once like oral in public and once like fug in private) and I freaked out both times because using my benis was disgusting to me, afterwards I stopped pursuing the idea of having sex because like as I grew more masculine the very idea of getting naked or intimate around others started to become very repulsive, I larped an inceloid because it was like comforting repression compared to like admitting that I might after all be a fucked in the head tranny(it was also funny)

janior
the name is a joke tbh like people are gonna call me hivemind regardless so making name like hivemindII is p cringe

I hope for your sake you're just trolling man. Don't do something you're going to regret.
I was losing my mind hardcore for the past year. Like literally unable to function because of overwhelming dysphoria with no previously functional method of repression doing anything. I'm not doing this on an arbitrary whim. If I do end up regretting it(highly doubtful) then I would still rather make a mistake and regret action rather than like wake up from a depressive slumber as a 50yearold boomer and regret inaction.

Nah,i don't use paypal or what ever it is called. I only use hard cash or card for the online shit.
same, great minds think alike

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
message to shoutbox autists that think I'm "larping" :
You were a larper in the past - girl larp(with fake pic) and there were also all the different ideolos you swapped. It's not an "autist" thing to assume you are LARPing again.

it's the other way around, twice in my mid teens girls tried to have sex with me(once like oral in public and once like fug in private) and I freaked out both times because using my benis was disgusting to me, afterwards I stopped pursuing the idea of having sex because like as I grew more masculine the very idea of getting naked or intimate around others started to become very repulsive, I larped an inceloid because it was like comforting repression compared to like admitting that I might after all be a fucked in the head tranny(it was also funny)
Ok I guess it's not the case with you but I wonder how many guys who decide to undergo trannyfication do it to escape the horrors of being a non-chad man in the current year and get the social power of a woman. Like using cheats in a video game XD I doubt this can be the only factor but imo it can be contributing to the trannyfication phenomenon. Like this:

hello friend

Arcane
Jessica have you considered that maybe your hormone balance is already out of whack? Why not try a testo cycle or something? You could always be a transvestite instead of a transexual, isn't it too late to transition to a "passing" tranny if you don't start at an early age? Do you really want to manually dilate an open wound the rest of your life? Listen, I'm not trying to be mean, just - consider that you might have issues better served by seeing a psychologist than something irreversible. I assume you've already explored that a bit, but please - it's your life but don't do something permanent. Go on a vision quest or something. Something else.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
's your life but don't do something permanent.

Inaction is equally as permanent(I look a lot more manly than I did when I was 19 and it's just gonna keep getting worse) and besides this fear of decision making is beyond pathetic honestly.

have you considered that maybe your hormone balance is already out of whack?
In utero maybe. You don't get dysphoria from being low T at the moment else half this forum would be trans.

Why not try a testo cycle or something?
That's not how it works. Besides like getting into good looking otter mode form like flabby subhuman didn't make me feel any better about myself so why would getting into jacked T monster mode.
Also, case in point of doing extra T not being useful repression.
Janae-1.jpg
This shit is debilitating, you will break down eventually, better do it sooner than later. I already regret so much deciding 3 years ago when I was on the brink of doing it that I should just cut my hair and repress instead.

You could always be a transvestite instead of a transexual,
ebin
simply ebin

sn't it too late to transition to a "passing" tranny if you don't start at an early age?
can't know unless you try
I feel like I look like a chad who mogs half this forum to death but others have called me effeminate so it's really up in the air desu

Do you really want to manually dilate an open wound the rest of your life?
the virgin self dilation vs the chad getting dicked by your boyfriend
seriously tho the consideration of srs has legitimate risks associated with it but like I'm not in the financial situation to afford it anyhow so I will deal with this issue as it becomes a real possibility, it's not like you are forced to get a neovag the moment you take an estrogen patch

sten, I'm not trying to be mean, just - consider that you might have issues better served by seeing a psychologist than something irreversible
42oDjm0.jpg

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
nope, private

I'm on the NHS waiting list for a gender clinic but like they have year+ long wait times for appointments, just lol at waiting even more

my GP does do my blood tests tho

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom