Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Cancelled NWN premium module Tyrants of the Moonsea completed and released by Ossian after 13 years

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
NWN non-EE was consistently discounted to like 2 bucks and was even free once before Beamdog took it over, Diamond works perfectly fine on my Win7 rig and you didn't give money to Beamdog who have never enhanced anything in their life. You have no-one but yourselves to blame for not snatching it then tbh.
I have the Diamond Edition. This premium module is only available for the EE, which 1) doesn't enhance anything as far as I could tell and 2) yet manages to make the game unstable so it crashes frequently.
People who ponder whether to buy this module because they liked Crimson Tides of Tethir back in the day - like myself - deserve to know this.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
We know EE is unstable and doesn't enhance anything, we knew this before it even came out. How did we know? The other "enhanced" editions from Beamdog. If you were really curious, you could just pirate it, you'd know that you would've paid for a shittier version of an otherwise free module. Yeah, yeah, piracy is wrong, spare me the lecture.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
NWN ... was even free once before Beamdog took it over

I would just like to highlight this. I remember how happy it made people. Well, that won't ever happen again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom