Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
My shit is a social construct

You would know all about poop:

25818.jpg

Last edited:

Danikas

Arcane
I should probably give a shit about crunch but I really don't.

Do I checkbox everything I consume, from soap to pasta has been produced with fair wages or working hours ?

I don't. Why would the games I pirate be different ?
Faggots from here buy shit made by child labour in third world countries but they are upset about poor developers working overtime. :hero:

Last edited:

ChildInTime

Learned
I'm just sitting here, laughing. Notice how they come out with this - "we will push our guys to work 100 hrs a week!", yet none of the mainstream "journalism" or reddit are picking it up.

Poor CDPR, they try so hard to stay in the spotlight, but sadly for them it was only relevant for clicks and outrage articles in 2019 - it's 2020, baby! Now no one cares!

The Real Fanboy
Oh I'm really surprised nobody is talking about this rumour yet:

https://www.altchar.com/game-news/c...t-gen-consoles-new-source-claims-aRRcH8e4RHYT

Cyberpunk 2077 delayed because of current gen consoles, new source claims

According to a Polish insider Borys Niespielak, the main reason for Cyberpunk 2077 delay lies in current-gen consoles, which are reportedly not powerful enough to run the game properly.

gm-5dcb861a-8539-4cdc-9cb2-4628fe9c0fd8-cp-discord.jpg

Edit: Oh yeah and this is also just like what some other insider (I mean who really knows if they really have inside info or whatever) said on resetera last week after it was delayed:

They've failed certain technical milestones required before the game can be sent for approval. That's all I can say

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-delayed-to-september-17.165116/page-28#post-28328826

Last edited:

oregano12

Educated
Considering how CD Projekt Red fanboys gave them a free pass after downgrading the PC version of The Witcher 3 I have no doubts Cyberpunk 2077 will suffer the same fate.

7jFx7eT.png

Its worth watching this video and them reading the comments, its laughable how people let CD Projekt off the hook for this shit.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Time to unleash the shitposting scorn against Microsoft and those niggers falling for Xbox One meme of a console.

Considering how CD Projekt Red fanboys gave them a free pass after downgrading the PC version of The Witcher 3 I have no doubts Cyberpunk 2077 will suffer the same fate.

They started that Cyberpunk project before PS4/Xbone were on market and now they cannot release geam because they suddenly found out that consoles are underpowered?

But I understand theirs fears, it's not Ubisoft or EA that spams shovelware every year, CDR invested too much and if CP flops...

Or just geam is now just too hyped to flop?

Wesp5

Arcane
Who is the imbecile that renamed the thread?

Yeah, why "about graphics"? "Now with 5 more months of whining" would have been enough :)! Most of the whining is about dumbing it down as a RPG...

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom