Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Wunderbar

Arcane
Who cares about graphics, CP77 is already a consolized popamole gameplay-wise.

Yosharian

Arcane
If the rumours are true, they have huge problems making the game run on consoles. That means there's a good chance they are in the process of downgrading the game and that's hardly something you'd want to show the potential customers. You should expect the game to look worse than it looked in the 40min gameplay teaser.

I don't understand why this keeps happening with cdpr. Why can't they just downgrade the console versions of their games and leave the ones on PC looking amazing? I'm so sick of being held back by normalfag console gamers
Because console fags would be outraged, and they represent the main audience

No company that publishes on consoles would prioritize PC gamers over their real cash cows, the console market

S.torch

Arbiter
Wait, what happened to female V?

478ed828cb15f828d6e12f98519773d0.jpg

Tytus

Arcane
The new version doesn't have any make-up and she looks like she doesn't have any eye brows as well. (they are so faint).
In all it looks very androgynous. And it's 2020 maybe this is what they are aiming for, so their female fanbase won't feel threatened by a pretty lady on the cover. But in game they will be able to create an idealized version of themselves anyway.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
The new version also looks older/more worn, (though it's only apparent if you go to the pic in the tweet rather than looking at the thumbnail). But eh.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
The new version doesn't have any make-up and she looks like she doesn't have any eye brows as well. (they are so faint).
In all it looks very androgynous. And it's 2020 maybe this is what they are aiming for, so their feminazi game journalist critics won't feel threatened by a pretty lady on the cover. But in game they will be able to create an idealized version of themselves anyway.

Fixed this for you, my wifu play games too (although popamole like Skyrim and such mainly :decline:) and she would never play with ugly blue haired whale or tranny as her avatar, the the RED got pozed after release of the Witcher 2 when they fired edgy pollack developers and advertisement team and hired Kwa and western Cuckrope libruls in their place, once you get onto stock exchange the SJW virus will get you sooner or later Comrade.

Tytus

Arcane
In all it looks very androgynous. And it's 2020 maybe this is what they are aiming for, so their feminazi game journalist critics won't feel threatened by a pretty lady on the cover. But in game they will be able to create an idealized version of themselves anyway.

Fixed this for you, my wifu play games too (although popamole like Skyrim and such mainly :decline:) and she would never play with ugly blue haired whale or tranny as her avatar, the the RED got pozed after release of the Witcher 2 when they fired edgy pollack developers and advertisement team and hired Kwa and western Cuckrope libruls in their place, once you get onto stock exchange the SJW virus will get you sooner or later Comrade.

D-o6ebxW4AEd9hF.jpg

C3G9v-cXAAABnAA.jpg

I don't think they needed Cuckrope liberals from abroad. This el goblino, la creatura that argues for trans-rights in gaming that is working for them is Polish :P

Tytus

Arcane
D-o6ebxW4AEd9hF.jpg

C3G9v-cXAAABnAA.jpg

I don't think they needed Cuckrope liberals from abroad. This el goblino, la creatura that argues for trans-rights in gaming that is working for them is Polish :P
The reason for the baldness was chemo therapy if I recall correctly, but don't let me stop the edging.

8KjXEWY.jpg

ZyjHHjT.jpg

Cancer isn't responsible for her feminist hair colors, hair cuts, tattoos and her most importantly her very very left leaning views.
So like I said. CDPR didn't really need any liberals from the west to "infect" then. They already had their own ;)

Doktor Best

Arcane
If the rumours are true, they have huge problems making the game run on consoles. That means there's a good chance they are in the process of downgrading the game and that's hardly something you'd want to show the potential customers. You should expect the game to look worse than it looked in the 40min gameplay teaser.

I don't understand why this keeps happening with cdpr. Why can't they just downgrade the console versions of their games and leave the ones on PC looking amazing? I'm so sick of being held back by normalfag console gamers

But that would also mean they limit their pc customerbase. Many people only own midrange pcs or laptops with hardware that translates to about the same perfomance as current gen consoles. As a game developer, you want to sell to those people. Nobody wants to make another Crysis.

Doktor Best

Arcane
D-o6ebxW4AEd9hF.jpg

C3G9v-cXAAABnAA.jpg

The reason for the baldness was chemo therapy if I recall correctly, but don't let me stop the edging.

8KjXEWY.jpg

ZyjHHjT.jpg

Cancer isn't responsible for her feminist hair colors, hair cuts, tattoos and her most importantly her very very left leaning views.
So like I said. CDPR didn't really need any liberals from the west to "infect" then. They already had their own ;)

That's a badass one eyed kitty though.

Tytus

Arcane
To quote Redesiuk:

“I think that sexy bodies are sexy. Full disclosure: I love female bodies. I love male bodies. I love bodies in between. This is who I am.

In [the year] 2077, especially with how much body modifications are available, I think people just mix and match however they want, however they feel,” Redesiuk said. “And even society is more open to different kinds of relationships.”

Well yeah - they are making a dystopia - horrible concepts are part and parcel of a dystopian society, though I doubt she perceives this aspect the same way :P

I honestly think we need it because we need more acceptance in the world, and we need to also show how the goodness of people is sometimes used against them. And I would really love for the world to change and be a better place for everyone.

We need more acceptance for people with mental issues.

But despite all this. She was the head art designer for Gwent for example and Gwent has some incredible and really good looking graphics. So even with her views in mind she is still very talendted and I'm not really worried about the art design in the game. It will look nice no matter whatever it is about.

Last edited:
Vatnik Wumao
To quote Redesiuk:

“I think that sexy bodies are sexy. Full disclosure: I love female bodies. I love male bodies. I love bodies in between. This is who I am.

In [the year] 2077, especially with how much body modifications are available, I think people just mix and match however they want, however they feel,” Redesiuk said. “And even society is more open to different kinds of relationships.”

Well yeah - they are making a dystopia - horrible concepts are part and parcel of a dystopian society, though I doubt she perceives this aspect the same way :P
That's why in the grim darkness of the year 2077, one should renounce the flesh instead.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Ugly women are allowed to exist too guys. It doesn't mean she's worth less or shouldn't be respected. It also doesn't mean her work is good or bad. Let the work speak for itself

Harthwain

Magister
Put her on a treadmill, stop with the pointless hair-coloring and allow hair to attain their normal range and she should look fine.

Tytus

Arcane
why the fuck do you people care so much about some random person's look.

Because despite what they teach you in school - don't judge the book by its cover - Person's look will tell you a lot about their personal beliefs and in every creative industry those beliefs will sip into the product the person is making. And she isn't a random person she is a the head art designer.
And if you don't think I'm right, well then - that means that this guy is actually a turbo liberal trans rights activist in disguise:

1vL2cPS.jpg

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
into the product the person is making. And she isn't a random person she is a the head art designer.
it is obviously that you people dont like this game anyway, and it's obvious it isn't made for you. why do you care so much then? why berate a person who you never met and judge their life just because it isn't like yours? there is critisizing the art, and there is critisizing the person behind it personally and most of them are whom you never met. honestly its just tasteless.

Harthwain

Magister
why the fuck do you people care so much about some random person's look.
Why the fuck do you think I care about how she looks? Don't mistake my assessment with care. I am merely saying that she only looks the way she looks, because of her lifestyle choices. If she changes them, she will improve, because there is nothing inherently wrong with her facial features or anything. And this holds true for most people.

But exercising requires effort, so a lot of people either don't bother or try the lazy (and dangerously stupid) way of "loss weight" diets or pills. As someone who exercises for more than 2 years by now (poor-amateur style) I can only recommend frequent exercising to literally everybody. It's good for your health, so do it for that alone, even if you don't care about your looks or how attractive you are to others. And it doesn't have to eat that much of your time as one would think. Start with about 30 minutes per day (although do take breaks if your muscles need it. Early on you'll most likely need it, so you will probably do as much as 3 runs a week. But that's a good starting point).

Tytus

Arcane
it is obviously that you people dont like this game anyway, and it's obvious it isn't made for you. why do you care so much then?

Not liking several artistic choices = not liking the entire game. Sure buddy, sure.

why berate a person who you never met and judge their life just because it isn't like yours? there is critisizing the art, and there is critisizing the person behind it personally and most of them are whom you never met. honestly its just tasteless.

She has voting rights in my country and I'm pretty sure she votes against what I voted for. ;) So I can criticize her beliefs (that reflect on her appearance) just as much as I can criticize her work.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
because of her lifestyle choices. If she changes them, she will improve, because there is nothing inherently wrong with her facial features or anything. And this holds true for most people.
and why the fuck do you care so much about their life choices?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom