Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
The sad part about this game is that no matter the amount of flaws and missing features it's going to have, it will still be praised as an unrivaled masterpiece by ProjektDrones. :negative:
The thing is, a shitty cyberpunk game is better than nothing.

And it might still turn out decent, try to be positive guys!

I don't expect something groundbreaking but it will definitely be better than the last Deus Ex games. That's like a given.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
the filler content in witcher 3
just do all the sidequests
ultra autistic

May I interest you in this treasure map with the locations of 5 pieces of armour that will become obsolete by the time you discover them all?

Oh.

How about these decorative playing cards?

Huh. Well.

In that case I have no recourse but to challenge you to a boxing match.

This is your major complain about witcher 3 !? ... cause you know ... you weren't forced to search for those armor pieces unless you are a retarded OCD looter.

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
I don't expect something groundbreaking but it will definitely be better than the last Deus Ex games. That's like a given.
Two things:

1) There are no "last Deus Ex games". There's only Deus Ex.
2) Human Revolution and Mankind Divided were pretty good for what they were, not without their flaws but a decent compromise between modern game design and good game design. At this point I'd be happy if CP2077's gameplay was anywhere near as good.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Two things:

1) There are no "last Deus Ex games". There's only Deus Ex.
2) Human Revolution and Mankind Divided were pretty good for what they were, not without their flaws but a decent compromise between modern game design and good game design. At this point I'd be happy if CP2077's gameplay was anywhere near as good.

I don't think the gameplay will be as good as in Deus Ex but it will probably be better than DX:HR and DX: MD.

Prime Junta

This is your major complain about witcher 3 !? ... cause you know ... you weren't forced to search for those armor pieces unless you are a retarded OCD looter.

My major complaint about W3 is the putrid leveled item/crafting system. It buries you in junk, forces busywork on you, and sucks all joy out of finding anything. The filler content is a minor irritation.

It’s a good game though, easily the best AAA RPG of its era.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Marcin Iwinski hunts down any meat-eater who dares to eat hot-dog on his company's grounds (CD Projekt has no meat in their cafeteria allowed rule and no imported meat from outside world too cause I quote Marcin 'I'm vegetarian and so is my company!')*

Could explain his deteriorating looks.

imagine-witcher-4_o_7202116.jpg
Missing the latest picture from E3 where he looked like he's nearing 60.

My man looks like he is about to fall over and die at any moment. He is only 45 for fucks sake! :negative:

Quillon

Arcane

My major complaint about W3 is the putrid leveled item/crafting system. It buries you in junk, forces busywork on you, and sucks all joy out of finding anything. The filler content is a minor irritation.

It’s a good game though, easily the best AAA RPG of its era.

There are a lot of armor sets, its way too much easier to ignore the levelled gear than... DOS2 f.i.

Quillon

Arcane
Depends on how you see it. I see it as an extension of that filler content; core content is good enough and filler content can be easily ignored in this game.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Cyberpunk team on the madrid games week
Ih8o92d.png
Did you attend the event?

nope, i just found this picture on twitter.

18 - gay
16 - bi
14 - cuck
10 - Furries
3 - FTM
5 - MTF
8 - transitioning from female to cuck
1 - guy who fucks his alarm clock

ALL - Polish

*No one seems to be enjoying the future with spastic tats and cybernetic implants. Don't these fucking people LARP 24 hours a day?*

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Ih8o92d.png

18 - gay
16 - bi
14 - cuck
10 - Furries
3 - FTM
5 - MTF

ALL - Polish

*No one seems to be enjoying the future with spastic tats and cybernetic implants. Don't these fucking people LARP 24 hours a day?*

It's not nice doxxing your colleagues, but admitting that you're fucking an alarm clock is brave

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Ih8o92d.png

18 - gay
16 - bi
14 - cuck
10 - Furries
3 - FTM
5 - MTF

ALL - Polish

It's not nice doxxing your colleagues, but admitting that you're fucking an alarm clock is brave

Every one is sexy at least twice a day.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
In before the twitter/resetera mob discovers this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom