Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Frozen

Arcane
Yeah she's pretty cool. And she stay clear of all the sjw bullshit as well. And she was never irritating like most other females in the gaming industry. Great get for CDPR

Only real quality a woman has to have in gaming industry (and realistically only thing a woman can be good at all) is to look good.
This girl is not hot and its a big problem.
For SJW talk and all other nonsense there is always mute button.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Yeah she's pretty cool. And she stay clear of all the sjw bullshit as well. And she was never irritating like most other females in the gaming industry. Great get for CDPR

Only real quality a woman has to have in gaming industry (and realistically only thing a woman can be good at all) is to look good.
This girl is not hot and its a big problem.
For SJW talk and all other nonsense there is always mute button.
You do make a valid point. But she was pretty cool on PS Access. But I still feel a woman's place is at home. Women in general should not be in any position where she can make decisions be it voting, laws etc. Women destroy civilizations.

P.S. I never said she's good looking. She looks like the type of person that will kill you when you break up with her.

Incendax

Augur
This is Cyberpunk. We're all brains in a jar or uploaded to the machine.

Last edited:

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
51523808_2053334144747407_5084228731334033408_o.jpg

V has no tits but well worked pectorals

KK1001

Arbiter
don't they have to give the polish government millions of dollars back if they don't release this year?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I think this depends on the conditions under which they took the grant. Since it's government granted, this information should be available publicly, probably on the website of the ministry/agency which provided it.

Zer0wing

Cipher
I thought that's more Blade Runner and Deus Ex.
These leave a more gloomy aftertaste, fits into doomer punk league despite being released in a boomer time period. Same goes for BD 2049, I wouldn't consider it "zoomer" thing even though DX MD totally is, for example.

CP2077 have this 1990s-early 00s criminal comedy feel and in general wants to be boomer-tier "fun".

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I thought that's more Blade Runner and Deus Ex.
These leave a more gloomy aftertaste, fits into doomer punk league despite being released in a boomer time period. Same goes for BD 2049, I wouldn't consider it "zoomer" thing even though DX MD totally is, for example.

CP2077 have this 1990s-early 00s criminal comedy feel and in general wants to be boomer-tier "fun".
Someone might think you've already played it.

KK1001

Arbiter
A lot of what passes for cyberpunk isn't really even cyberpunk. Having low-lifes in space or whatever with cybernetics =/= cyberpunk. Cyberpunk is specifically the fusion of late 70s and 80s burnout or punk counterculture meets the corporate culture meets "old" aka analog new technology

something like BR 2049 or the new Deus Ex is hardly cyberpunk

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Probably non substantial info, "gameplay" trailer and such.

Nobody these says will show actual gameplay mechanics suchs as inventory, or character sheet or whatever.

Sure they will show some shooting or dialogue, but none of them will actuLly be substantial until they have public demo

Zer0wing

Cipher
Probably non substantial info, "gameplay" trailer and such.

Nobody these says will show actual gameplay mechanics suchs as inventory, or character sheet or whatever.

Sure they will show some shooting or dialogue, but none of them will actuLly be substantial until they have public demo
The only substantional info one could get about CP 2077 is classic overanalyzing RPG Codex review way after game's release. The negative one.

KK1001

Arbiter
the game is extremely far along and will likely have a playable demo

do people not think this game is just not coming out or something?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think KK is talking about a playable press demo at E3, not a demo the public can download.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Nope, no demo, no beta, no nothing. Nothing playable to test the waters before buying it. Emphasis on buying.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom