Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cease this madness at once

Modron

Arcane
I think the forums would look much cleaner, sleeker, and perform better if there were less reaction buttons. I realize this is not a popular opinion, but I have to get it off my chest.

Thanks.
I think the forums would look much cleaner, sleeker, and even perform better if there were less avatars and names. I realize this is a popular opinion, but I have to get it off my chest.

Thanks.

LudensCogitet

Learned
Not sure whether this is a serious post or not, but I love the reactions. Especially since I can't tell what most of them mean or whether people are being sarcastic or sincere.

I am not being sarcastic, but sincere.

Vatnik Wumao
I can only press the List button but i must say it is strangely satisfying.
Donate the money. You don't know what you are missing.
So basically, what are the exact benefits of donating shekels to the 'dex (besides the deep satisfaction of fulfilling one's duty towards the Codexian Volksgemeinschaft)? Donation page doesn't list 'em.

overly excitable young man

You get Potatoes which you can change for adfree time, which doesn't make sense because everyone has adblock.
Also a banner of the campaign you donated for.

overly excitable young man

Oh i thought that was obvious. You get buttons of course and gd access.
Do you have golden ones?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom