Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cheats

Anonymous

Hey Wolf, could you tell me if there are any cheats to increase character stats like strength and intelligence and so on? If there are, could you private message them to me? I've completed the game and i'm kinda bored so i'd like some cheats. Thanks.

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Hello Igor, alas there are no cheats to increase your stats. However, you can still win any combat you want to by cheating; see the "spoilery questions" thread for more.

Other available cheat commands are instant-heal and teleport. And there's a special cheat key: if you keep this key pressed, every action whatever (barter, spells, combat, travel, automap etc) will succeed or will offer additional functions. (Links to documentation on this should be in the spoilery questions" thread, too.)

(In future versions / games I'm also going to include regular Invincibility and IncreaseStats-cheats.)

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Ok, I've looked up the passages myself and pasted them into this thread; this should be more convenient (after all, apparently many users like to cheat once in a while...)

Within the game, type ",cheat" (that's a comma before the "c") - you should then be told "cheat mode on". Functions then available include ",heal", ",map" and ",quest" (always type a comma at the beginning).

Teleport-functions: (warníng: spoiler) http://www.teudogar.com/cheat_telep.txt

Bartering / spellcasting / combat / travel / automap: this goes via the all-powerful Make-the-current-action-succeed-regardless-of-circumstances-function: http://www.teudogar.com/cheat_barter.txt; but I'd strongly recommend not to read or use this, since it really spoils the gaming fun.

Anonymous

Thanks

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom