Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Chinese stealing the Codex

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Fucking commies.

ALLAH AKBAR!

Monty

Arcane
I would be surprised if you can access rpgcodex in China.

Last time I checked using that Great Firewall Test website, yes, the Codex is banned in China.

Last time I was in China I actually had no problems accessing the Codex, perhaps it's changed though. Cleve's blog on the other hand, blocked every time.... :M

I guess they know where the real danger lies.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
"rpgcodex.cn "," rpgcodex.com.cn ", " rpgcodex.net.cn ", "rpgcodex .org.cn"
I pity all the RPG fans who will have to tolerate cheap knockoffs of this prestigious magazine instead of experiencing the real thing.

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
So it's happening.

idaVcea.png

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Why hasn't DU used our money to buy an island in the middle of nowhere and declare independance like those assholes at Piratebay ?

Anselmus

Arcane
Dicksmoker, it is time to forgive Hong Da and move on with your life. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom