Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Stray Gods (formerly Chorus) - a roleplaying musical from David Gaider

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Going inclusive with that wheelchair person, eh. :)

I want to know hat-girl's deal, best silhouette of the bunch.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
My Dicklexia took over. When I first read the thread title I thought it said, 'Ninja Gaiden's now gay. Limited characters drive adventures.'

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I mean, good things have come out of former Bioware devs going independent (e.g. NEO Scavenger, The Banner Saga, etc), but this is Gaider we're talking about. Someone who couldn't handle working for Beamdog.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Gaider joined Beamdog because it was a chance to work on games he actually wanted to make, and left when it became clear they were going nowhere fast as a company.

lophiaspis

Arbiter
Second silhouette looks like someone in robes with an owl on their shoulder. Something Harry Potterish then?

Saga1coverByFionaStaples.jpg

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Oh yeah:

CHARACTER REVEALS AHEAD!

A big thank you to everyone who posted, tweeted, shared, retweeted or otherwise let people know about what we’ve been up to at Summerfall Studios. We hit 1,000 new subscribers and followers since last week. We’re really feeling the love here, so we’ve decided to reveal not one, but TWO characters from our cast!

These characters are central to the plot of the game, and you’ll find out more about who they are and why they’re involved in the story at the launch of our crowdfunding campaign during David Gaider’s keynote at PAX Australia. (Don’t miss the worldwide live-stream at twitch.tv/pax!)

In the meantime, without spoiling too much, here’s what David has to say about these two:

“Both of these characters join our player character on their journey, but for very different reasons - one for the sake of a prophecy they desperately need to justify, and the other for the sake of a war they are adamant to provoke.”

b28cbb8e-03c8-406c-9e91-6c4a43745636.jpg

In other news, due to Kickstarter’s latest statements regarding their anti-union stance, we’re discussing options with regards to our campaign in October. We’ll let you know what our plans are, as soon as we’re able.

Keep spreading the word, keep sharing the love! If we can hit another 1,000 new subscribers and followers before the launch of our crowdfunding campaign on October 10th/11th, we’ll reveal another two characters!

We can’t wait to share more.

All the best,

x
Liam

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
At least it's not a bunch of SJW retards making a virtue signaling game for the sake of virtue signaling.

This is a genuine homo game by a homo developer. I can appreciate that.

It's like the difference between a Wakanda type movie made by cucks for cucks and an actual Nigerian movie, by Nigerians and for Nigerians. Props to david gaydar.

Can't wait until when this gay shit will come out, and rabid SJWs promptly declare it misogynistic or something. Tumblrinas in particular hated Gaider so much that he left Tumblr in a hurry. I just opened his tag in that God-forsaken cesspit, and they're still at it. What cracked me up, is that some individual who is really mad that Gaider felt sorry for a christian missionary killed by some ingenious tribe. For somebody so obsessed with combating "toxic behavior", Bioware sure created one of the most whiny and spiteful communities, and that's got to bite Gaider in the ass.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
When I last checked it, 90% of the comments on the character reveal tweet were about romancing (to put it mildly) those characters. DG pigeonholed himself to a maker of glorified otome / harem games.

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
Of all places why must they come to Australia?
It is Melbourne. We should seriously consider exiling all South Australians and Victorians to Tasmania and mine the hell out of the Bass Strait. They can do their woke shit over there and leave the rest of us dam-loving, power-using, farmer-supporting, sane folk alone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom