Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Chris Avellone To Draw Personal Trolls for Most Generous Codex Fundraiser Backers

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
bah, managed to pitch in a 100$ and forgot to send my user name with it. any way to fix that?

also, good to see you posting again

the codex needs a little rainbow now and again

hehe thanks

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
No, you ungrateful shits, the gold counter is entirely manual and involves me trawling through e-mails of your pathetic $10 and $20 donations, adding them to a spreadsheet, tallying them all up, listing your name next to them and then updating the counter. I was going to have an awesome automatic system coded that would do it on the fly, as you donated, before I did any more fundraising but fucking Obsidian decided to jump the gun early, didn't they?

Krash

Arcane
No, you ungrateful shits, the gold counter is entirely manual and involves me trawling through e-mails of your pathetic $10 and $20 donations, adding them to a spreadsheet, tallying them all up, listing your name next to them and then updating the counter. I was going to have an awesome automatic system coded that would do it on the fly, as you donated, before I did any more fundraising but fucking Obsidian decided to jump the gun early, didn't they?

So that's why you're so butthurt about the Obsidian Kickstarter.

Guys.
I'm an artist and i think i've nailed MCA's style of drawing.
I'll do custom avatars for $249,-
No one will ever know the difference!

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
See what procrastination gets you. You have responsibilities, dude. TO THE INTERNET!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I agree that it's a bit too much. We're all tired from the other Kickstarters.
Make it 125$ or something.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
At $1,150 now according to the PayPal account. I'll go through the e-mails and update the list of donors eventually. Still pathetically $1k or so short of what was promised. What's the matter P:E fans, don't you love your RTwP Elves?

Trolls so far:
As an extra incentive, I'm throwing in a short holidayÂą for all those who donate for a troll, courtesy of RPG Codex!

Âąto RPG Watch

I may also be able to promise 1 month ad-free browsing for every $10 donated - but don't expect to actually get it any time soon.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I don't think I've ever actually visited RPGWatch, so I'm looking forward to the holiday! Anything in particular that's worth seeing over there?
:)

Deleted member 7219

I don't think I've ever actually visited RPGWatch, so I'm looking forward to the holiday! Anything in particular that's worth seeing over there?

They're rather snotty towards the Codex, if memory serves correctly.

The Grimoire KS thread will make you feel right at home

I didn´t know about all the wasp supremacist thing (I suppose this is coupled with a fair amount of trolling and a few interesting conspiracies), if so then I can understand why the watch turns codex every time Grimoire is the subject

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Remember to be sleep deprived and/or drunk when making your avatar request.

12300.jpg

hakuroshi

Augur
Already have a troll. And, honestly, recent stream of kickstarters are going to dry everyone. Still, thanks for the offer, MCA.

Semper

Cipher
MCA Project: Eternity
donated. holidays incoming!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom