Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Chrono Trigger

cruel

Cipher
Whoever created Death Peak segment should be hanged. How such a good game can suddenly show so high level of stupidity is beyond me. 'hey, congrats on beating the boss on first try, now you will restart same segment 30 times because of a slippery bridge'. Wtf is this.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://gematsu.com/2018/06/chrono-trigger-for-pc-third-update-now-available

Might be worth buying soon.

The third patch includes the following updates and adjustments:

1. The UI has been further updated for those using a controller or keyboard in a number of areas:
    • Whilst moving on the world map, in towns and in dungeons.
    • How options in dialog are displayed.
    • Shop screens.
    • Whilst selecting a time period to visit.
    • In mini-games too.
  2. Improvements have been made to battles
    • You can now flip between pages within menus with single button presses.
    • Available techs are immediately updated when recovering MP.
    • The duration the explanation window is shown at the top of the screen has been extended.
    • Changes have been made to the priority for which information is shown first when there are multiple messages in explanation windows.
    • A bug where some controls would still respond while the game is paused in battle has been fixed.
  3. Following the last update, we’ve continued to improve gameplay speed in areas where it previously slowed down.
  4. The difficulty has been made more forgiving in specific mini games during story events.
  5. Controller input is now disabled when the game is not active.
  6. Additional minor bug fixes.
A fourth patch will be released later this month, which will include further chanegs and updates to the UI, as well as the ability to rebind buttons for controllers, keyboard, and mouse.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
I'm still vaguely perplexed. Why didn't they just release the original game bundled with an emulator?

Falksi

Arcane
Let's not fuck about eh? This is still a stunningly enjoyable game, and crafted to near absolute perfection for what it is.

It's fucking amazing how well balanced it manages to be with regards to both engaging the player, but also driving things on itself. Stimulates in bitesized portions which are always interesting.

Got an absolute ton of games in my library to play, and I can't seem to put this down.

Gearmos

Educated
I'm still vaguely perplexed. Why didn't they just release the original game bundled with an emulator?

Becuase people would complain about S-E being lazy for releasing "a game bundled with an emulator".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom