Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cleve gets a documentary

Sigourn

uooh afficionado

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Just a shame, the more colorful pictures in the thread got removed. I was lucky enough to see them back when they where posted. But man I would really liked see them again. Has anyone save them?

grimace

Arcane
final.gif

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Well, he is inviting Cleve to do an interview about this stuff.

But from what I remember the Sir-Tech thread was retardoed because Cleve asked for it, so he probably doesn't want to dive into that topic again.

The Matt Chat interview is way overdue though - I guess only a few micro-issues left to sort out.

Kz3r0

Arcane
I was there, the video is a waste of time, too drawn out and miss important information like Brenda Romero getting her claws on the auctioned stuff through an infiltrator on the Codex and stored it in her videogame museum, Ark of Covenant style.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Nice contribution to Cleveology, maybe it'll make Cleve some bucks through additional sales.

Edit: He could have put a little more effort into giving Max Phipps apartment description a more dramatic reading, his monotonous performance with that annoying music in the background doesn't do its glory justice.

Last edited:

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
That was actually emotional. Didnt know this story. Cleve goes to make a game with people who turn out to be degenerate child abusers, meets with head office, resigns, makes The Game That Should Have Been Made after 17 years of shit-posting against all belief, launching himself into internet eternity as he finally delivers... :salute:

Interview plz. Why that Tony Danza looking dood so shifty about what happened? Why ostracize Cleve for walking through dildo gauntlets? What mysteries lie inside the anus-wyrms belly?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom