Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cleve gets into a fight with SidAlpha!

Barbalos

Savant
Imagine calling yourself Alpha when you're a clickbait Youtuber who pretends to be a consumer advocate and looks like a recovering heroin addict.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Things would certainly be a lot more interesting if people would have to defend themselves in an arena when it came to their lies.
Indigenous Australian law system: The accused would stand in a circle and have spears thrown at him, if he could dodge them all he was innocent. (tends to favour the accuser)
I think the logic is that people aren't supposed to throw spears at someone they think is innocent, meaning that it might very well favor the accused, since even if he's broken the law or done something "wrong", it might be socially sanctioned.

Interestingly, this is also the origin of the jury system, since the idea was that only those that know the people and the situation are fit to judge them and the accusations. It wasn't until much later that the whole idea of impartiality came into it.

Big Wrangle

Imagine calling yourself Alpha when you're a clickbait Youtuber who pretends to be a consumer advocate and looks like a recovering heroin addict.
No you see, the usage of Alpha here is closer to the software one. A rough speciman that wasn't even finished.

mondblut

Arcane
Another thing to consider, you can fight off machete rape gangs. Pretty much anyone can, given equipment and determination. Kill some, and they will scatter away to prey on someone else.

But you can't fight off cops. There are millions of them, and they will keep pouring in with increasingly large numbers and heavier weapons until you are done. That's a matter of principle. Any resistance must be crushed.

It's a typical RPG encounter vs endless tower defense game.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
I think the logic is that people aren't supposed to throw spears at someone they think is innocent, meaning that it might very well favor the accused
No, the logic is burn the heretic - the tallest poppy.
It wasn't until much later that the whole idea of impartiality came into it.
Much later indeed, took 40,000 years for impartiality to reach Australia. Many other things too, like pants, the wheel, air-conditioning and of course Grimoire :lol:

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Cleve is still the undisputed heavy weight. This SidBeta is a gaylord child and putty in the hands of a real creator of real rpg things.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
Another thing to consider, you can fight off machete rape gangs. Pretty much anyone can, given equipment and determination.
:updatedmytxt:
Kill some, and they will scatter away to prey on someone else. But you can't fight off cops.
They must really hate Cops then.
There are millions of them, and they will keep pouring in with increasingly large numbers and heavier weapons until you are done. That's a matter of principle. Any resistance must be crushed.
Machete Rape Gangs will never be safe, good to know. Crush them all.

rating_lulz.gif

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I can't believe this resulted from me writing the designated forum admin of that thread on Reddit asking him to take down this accusation of plagiarism and this weaboo turned it into a thrilling series of YouTube videos in which he takes down the Man in an epic fight against the powers that be, a tale of intrigue and danger. Even more amazing is the incredible crowd of dweebs on Youtube around him who actually think that happened.

I'm not kidding, this endocrinal disruptor stuff in the water and diet has gone so far beyond the pale I don't even know. It's like 90% of the current generation that is clearly fit for an institution and will never be capable of living outside of assisted care once their parents die and somebody kicks them out of the garage.

Cael

Arcane
I can't believe this resulted from me writing the designated forum admin of that thread on Reddit asking him to take down this accusation of plagiarism and this weaboo turned it into a thrilling series of YouTube videos in which he takes down the Man in an epic fight against the powers that be, a tale of intrigue and danger. Even more amazing is the incredible crowd of dweebs on Youtube around him who actually think that happened.

I'm not kidding, this endocrinal disruptor stuff in the water and diet has gone so far beyond the pale I don't even know. It's like 90% of the current generation that is clearly fit for an institution and will never be capable of living outside of assisted care once their parents die and somebody kicks them out of the garage.
After having a millenial in the house for that long, I think the only appropriate course of action is to plough the whole thing under and rebuild. Kicking them out and then renting the place to someone else is clearly beyond the pale in the "cruel and unusual punishments" department... for the new renter.

Mustawd

Hopefully this means the manual is done?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom