Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cleve gets into a fight with SidAlpha!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
This guy has not had this much attention on his YouTube channel in his life. He is just feeding off my name recognition to get his hits up. Even responding to him will cause more people than ever to show to read my comments. His own are just in the hopes of baiting me to come in and give his life some purpose. The sallow ginger looks out over his pathetic collection of effeminate bitchy vids and moistens his thin blue lips as he anticipates my arrival, luring people with prose he is incapable of writing. I'm not feeding this digital vagrant any more bread.

Cleve as always your dramatic writing more than delivers.

I do have a serious question though.
Did you actually create alt accounts? That seems very uncharacteristic of you.

The only alt account I ever attempted to create in my life in the past thirty years was at QUARTER TO THREE when Tom Chick kicked me off for exuding too much testo. When he asked me in my new application if I was Cleve Blakemore, I told him no, I was Cleve Blakemore's chicken wrangler and was currently attempting to graft lips onto his prize bantam hens so they could chew their food better. At which time Tom Chick knocked me back. But other than that I have never ever posed as somebody else on the internet and especially not to make comments about myself. Face it, that would make me an incredible flaming homo even gayer than Ginger Bottlespin.

I figured this was the case. Cleve is many things, but his ego is much too large to "pose" as someone else.

SidAlpha and his fan base seems to be hyper obsessed that any negativity or disagreement is just you with 30 keyboards. You are probably the first dev he's gone after that actually produced a workable product and wasn't completely detested by the entire world.. (only most of the world in this case)

He seems to always take low shots or hit people that can barely google translate a response from butt fuck nowhere in Russia.
I think he was surprised to see any kind of backlash.

:whatho:
How the fuck is 85 downvotes a fucking backlash?! Those drama bitches are retarded.

Actually it was higher before.. About 10% of the video was downvotes.. (roughly ~200) it seems some of them went missing.
So maybe there was some credit to his claim after all.

RPGCodex isn't typically the brigading type though - maybe someone mass down voted it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yup,i watched and downvoted it because it was stupid and petty drama whoring. His channel is dying and he is trying to pick a fight with anyone over any stupid shit he can find. Also 150 downvotes is not a fucking bot,maybe Cleve made 100 different accounts and downvoted it. I find it more strange that they disappeared. Also whining about 200 downvotes is faggy as they can possibly be,it reminded me of this video.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Assuming that the claims about the removal of downvotes is accurate, I haven't watched any videos besides the first so I can't really say, then the only conclusion I can come to is sidbeta complained about being brigaded and youtube saw a bunch of slavic and "russian" posters from the codex downvoting the video so they removed those votes.

Everybody knows that anybody from russia and slavic countries are bots.

I almost hope sidbeta hires a lawyer himself to attack cleve. That would be some grand drama, cleve will just troll the fuck out of the lawyer like he's done with previous lawyers.

Unwanted

CruduxCruo

Unwanted
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
It's more likely he ordered the downvotes himself when he realized that almost nobody outside of his echo-chamber of furries, preteens and pedophiles with anime avatars were actually watching the videos.
It's difficult to LARP as a brave hard-hitting investigative video game journalist if you aren't receiving any backlash.

Vrab

Learned
The problem with most people who attack Cleve is that they don't understand individuals like that make things interesting, while people like themselves come a dime a dozen. If your average mediocre suchandsuch would never have been born, world would be exactly the same. But without Cleve, we'd be living in some alternative future history scenario with Aztecs engaged in a brutal, protracted war against Bantu tribes for control of western Africa or something such. Maybe there would be aliens involved too (someone would have to give those heart plucking savages tech to cross the Atlantic). Also dinosaurs used in warfare. It would be a different reality. Maybe cooler in some respect, but a different one nonetheless. Like those dumb what-if novels.

So yeah, I bet this Sid guy, whoever he is, is just one of countless quasi celebrities with his passing little personality cult who think they are special while actually coming and going through the years, with noone to remember them once their time is over and some other nobody takes their place. Cleve on the other hand, Cleve is a legend. There will never be another one like him .

PorkBarrellGuy

Cleve on the other hand, Cleve is a legend. There will never be another one like him .

Probably for the better. Can you imagine what would ensue if 2 Cleves existed and met each other?

Regarding the downvotes: I don't think anyone in their right mind really gives a shit about them. To the best of my knowledge they don't even affect how likely your video is to be seen in a search. This just makes big companies like, say, EA or Blizz doing reuploads of dislike-bombed videos that much funnier.

I almost hope sidbeta hires a lawyer himself to attack cleve. That would be some grand drama, cleve will just troll the fuck out of the lawyer like he's done with previous lawyers.

Would be fairly funny if he even found a lawyer willing to take his "case". I don't think I've seen anything that would fall under "actionable" coming from Cleve, but then again I'm not a lawyer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Antonio Jose Torrente 16 hours ago
Jesus reading the reading the comments in rpgcodex about him is mind boggling. These people they are far superior in their fantasy than us normal people and that's its really sad. And to think they are older than me? how the hell did those people grew up. Their childhoods must be fucked to have that kind of delusions. :lol:

PorkBarrellGuy

SidAlpha also claims that "The "incline/decline" stuff is Cleve's sad little attempt at a life philosophy."

Sid once again proving that YouTubers are allergic to actual research and pretty much just make shit up.

Jesus reading the reading the comments in rpgcodex about him is mind boggling. These people they are far superior in their fantasy than us normal people and that's its really sad. And to think they are older than me? how the hell did those people grew up. Their childhoods must be fucked to have that kind of delusions. :lol:

FUCKING NORMALFAGS

Dorateen

Arcane

He had time to type this while being chased down by immigration officials?

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Sid is an okay youtuber but it its still funny to see what happens when these normies encounter a Codexian in real life. You'd think just a cursory round of research would reveal to them a history of trolling going back decades and make them reconsider their responses. What they find, whats normal in these parts, is so far removed from their usual experiences but they somehow take it at face value.

Like, I haven't been long in these forums by conventional standards applied here and I have lost track how many times I have seen Cleve 'threatening charges' against someone and it just causes a mild chuckle in me but these people they call their lawyer in real life on the fucking spot. Good luck explaining to your lawyer that a living neanderthal fossil with titanium bones threatened to beat you up if you don't stop talking shit about him on the internet.

Last edited:

PorkBarrellGuy

Socialblade:
3K votes, 73.6% rating

Live video:
2.7K votes

LUL! Is this buttmad brownstar explorer deleting negative comments from his videos those days?

ayy lmao

Sid is an okay youtuber but it its still funny to see what happens when these normies encounter a Codexian in real life. You'd think just a cursory round of research would reveal to them a history of trolling going back decades and make them reconsider their responses. But somehow what they find, whats normal in these parts, is so far removed from their usual experiences but they somehow take it at face value.

Like, I haven't been long in these forums by conventional standards applied here and I have lost track how many times I have seen Cleve 'threatening charges' against someone and it just causes a mild chuckle in me but these people they call their lawyer in real life on the fucking spot. Good luck explaining to your lawyer that a living neanderthal fossil with titanium bones threated to beat you up if you don't stop talking shit about him on the internet.

Footage of normalfag meeting a KKKodexer IRL

PorkBarrellGuy

I've always thought that the whole "Look world, I'm on Youtube !" generation is retarded. Unfortunately for me, they are the future and I am the past.

It's really remarkable how quickly you can get people to do all sorts of retarded shit via the promise of 15 min. of being Internet Famous.

Cael

Arcane
Would be fairly funny if he even found a lawyer willing to take his "case". I don't think I've seen anything that would fall under "actionable" coming from Cleve, but then again I'm not a lawyer.
Why not? Money is money, and if the lawyer can milk the fool (because international cases takes forever), he'd be laughing all the way to the bank. Win or lose, he gets paid.

PorkBarrellGuy

Why not? Money is money, and if the lawyer can milk the fool (because international cases takes forever), he'd be laughing all the way to the bank. Win or lose, he gets paid.

Assuming Sid had the scratch to pay for anything beyond a consultation, anything but the most retarded ambulance-chaser would absolutely prefer to take a case that didn't make THEM look like a total sped or otherwise reflect poorly on their lawfirm

Cael

Arcane

Assuming Sid had the scratch to pay for anything beyond a consultation, anything but the most retarded ambulance-chaser would absolutely prefer to take a case that didn't make THEM look like a total sped or otherwise reflect poorly on their lawfirm
Since when has lawyers cared about winning or losing minor cases other than the $$$ it would bring? Now, if this was a major case with lots of media, then... the lawyer would still take it to grandstand and decry the other side and set himself up as a white knight fighting oppression.

PorkBarrellGuy

Since when has lawyers cared about winning or losing minor cases other than the $$$ it would bring? Now, if this was a major case with lots of media, then... the lawyer would still take it to grandstand and decry the other side and set himself up as a white knight fighting oppression.

I don't know what lawyers are like in upside-downland but given that when I was in the process of pursuing legal action against an entity here in the States, I basically had to give them enough evidence to sink a battleship and they STILL decided it wasn't worth a run (and referred me to some absolute bunch of speds instead) I'm going to stick my neck out and say even lawyers don't like being fucking humiliated in court

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Some lawyers may be willing to work probono

Just sayin'

ryan-morrison-2.jpg

https://morrisonlee.com/

Generic-Giant-Spider

Here's what you get if he makes $1,000 in a month on his Patreon:

At this tier level Sid will hold a poll and will perform a dramatic reading of a song to be determined by the channel's Patreon supporters for the enjoyment of all, making use of the full power of his audible chocolate voice!

Nothing like men paying other men to hear their "audible chocolate voice" read to them the lyrics of a song.

PorkBarrellGuy

Here's what you get if he makes $1,000 in a month on his Patreon:

At this tier level Sid will hold a poll and will perform a dramatic reading of a song to be determined by the channel's Patreon supporters for the enjoyment of all, making use of the full power of his audible chocolate voice!

Nothing like men paying other men to hear their "audible chocolate voice" read to them the lyrics of a song.

that's pretty fucking gay yo

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom