Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Adventure game

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Okay so Chapter 0 of the adventure game is finished and I put together a demo for feedback and stuff.

The game is being worked on very slowly, and people who contribute come and go. But that's alright, most of the "story" is sketched out already.

There's no sound or music (yet).
Probably some bugs.

KLIK HEAR 2 dLOAD

Credits so far:
Darth Roxor
Helton
sportforredneck
+ all the people who gave suggestions in the other thread
troll being used with permission from MCA

I open a thread here in the Workshop for people to post shit they'd want to see, or if they want to contribute with anything. I know some people said they could do some music. Anything is welcome.

But as I said it's being worked on at a very slow pace so don't expect it Thursday.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I guess /gd/tards don't read Workshop :(

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
I'm a /gd/ tard who reads workshop, downloading now.

EDIT: The ITZ pamphlet disappears when you enter the store

EDIT2: Finished it

Phelot

Arcane
:lol: Very nice so far

:salute:

So now tell me how the fuck do I find this game in the store, am I suppose get the two PC gamers away from the bin? How?

EDIT: nevermind finished it. Yeah the pamphlet disappears in the store.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Unradscorpion said:
EDIT: The ITZ pamphlet disappears when you enter the store
phelot said:
EDIT: nevermind finished it. Yeah the pamphlet disappears in the store.
Okay thanks I'll fix that. Glad you liked it.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
And it's just the beginning, dear assembled cockrockers. There'll be MOAR to come :smug:

with BIGGER AREAS! MORE CHARACTERS! IMMERSHUN! PUZZLES! TURN-BASED COMBAT! PLOT TWISTS! PROPER ENDING AS PAID DLC!

soggie

Educated
Darth Roxor said:
And it's just the beginning, dear assembled cockrockers. There'll be MOAR to come :smug:

with BIGGER AREAS! MORE CHARACTERS! IMMERSHUN! PUZZLES! TURN-BASED COMBAT! PLOT TWISTS! PROPER ENDING AS PAID DLC!

WILL THERE BE MULTIHEADED DICKS?????!?!?!! OH MY GOD I JUST CAME!!!!!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
soggie said:
Darth Roxor said:

WILL THERE BE MULTIHEADED DICKS?????!?!?!! OH MY GOD I JUST CAME!!!!!

Wouldn't be a Codex game without that, now would it?

Jason

chasing a bee
That took me to a far away, exotic fantasyland of gamestores and dirty beds. Like heavan in 687 KB.

There should be a subplot involving the ITZ guy planning to take revenge on the Troll for real or imagined slights, for not taking him seriously.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Liked it.

edit: your coder sucks though, ever heard of that the action-icon bar has to be INSIDE of the visible area when near the border? Inside, not outside.

Dungeon Tranny - your weapon is choice

ElectricOtter

awesome, i IRL lol'd at the "ITZ potato potato potato ITZ potato" pamphlet and the doomsayer calling the codex troll a devil

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom