Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League Season #2. Finale is upcoming

Allow custom teams and/or developed teams?

• Total voters

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
it was a good game full of valor n honor.
and now i have DOW3 to play.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
2-2

Cunning strategy by RK47. He instantly gave up, kept making stupid dodges and retarded blocks entire 1st half.
So I got bored, and also kind of stopped paying attention.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Don't cry Jaedar.

As1CFVe.jpg

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
well if you ask me dow3 sounds like excellent material for some good friday mortification

Megrim

Educated
I suspect Grunker may have offended some snake god in his past life. On the other hand, the armour rolls were ok :shredder:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
And so the round robin draws to a close:
mxPpca4.png

I also took a bunch of screenshots of the other categories of bestest players, which can be found hier under "most recent" http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jaedar/screenshots/

I found it most funny that all top 3 punching bags were plot armor rats. And that high elves placed so high in various kill count metrics. Also interesting that Lagole went from crushing all opposition to worse than median results.

Megrim and Undead Phoenix should have automatically received invites to the final, and may arrange it as they please (I think I don't need to do anything, but it might be that I have to press 'start' after they've both entered). Please post the date and time in the thread though, in case people want to spectate.

I hope all participants who haven't dropped had fun :3
Considering the general butthurt, delays and drop outs I doubt season 3 will start soon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom