Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League Season #2. Finale is upcoming

Allow custom teams and/or developed teams?

• Total voters

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Perhaps not, but I bet they have multiple concessions against them :M

nvm old conductor is just as big a faggot

Only faggot here is the one that is cowardly enough to play on Puppy Ladder :smug:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Perhaps not, but I bet they have multiple concessions against them :M

nvm old conductor is just as big a faggot

Only faggot here is the one that is cowardly enough to play on Puppy Ladder :smug:
Ayup, they did all have more than one concession (between 2-3 in less than 9 games).

For comparison, I played in champion and had one concession in 9 games.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

i dont even know how one official ladder is supposed to be different from another

one goy conceded against me at like turn 10 when he was leading 1:0 and was likely to win because "he had to go"

i conceded my last game before applying to this league to get rid of mngs and even then the pop up was all "ZOMG IF U CONCEDE TOO MUCH DING DONG BANNU"

faggot conductors

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
I started playing 10 days before this league is set to start. i cant fucking get anything going on pro tryhard ladder in that time (though i do agree it is probably the only way to play once you know wtf you are doing.)

I honestly would have zero problem with my team not being accepted (and would probably not accept it myself), and could always play the next league.

Having said that my team is normal as shit. I dont think there would be any difference if i had played it on the other ladder, other than i would likely have needed more games to get to 1250tv

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
The differences are marginal, daka, I'm just talking the piss. I certainly don't think the teams should be kicked, tho to limit the number of concessions future grinding should be enforced in Champion Ladder IMO

sser

Arcane
Developer
Aren't custom teams possible? Why not just do it that way instead of grinding games in shitty pubs.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Aren't custom teams possible? Why not just do it that way instead of grinding games in shitty pubs.

Because Codexers are mentally insane

(i.e. RK made a POMB Chaos team and everyone panicked - then allowed organic teams which is functionally the same except they can roll doubles and stats and require grinding on boring ladder leagues)

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
The differences are marginal, daka, I'm just talking the piss. I certainly don't think the teams should be kicked, tho to limit the number of concessions future grinding should be enforced in Champion Ladder IMO
Oh i wasnt actually insulted. I just write like an edgy retard.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I believe we are still waiting for some faggots to register and the top faggot to start the league. Be patient DakaSha Five, Codex League has a mixed history with timekeeping.

Andnjord

Arcane
Hey guys, I'm gonna have to bail out from this season. I got accepted to my Masters Course at the Conservatoire (Huzzah!) but it means I'm looking at a lot more work in the coming weeks as I need to prepare stuff for it. So good luck everyone, and make sure to keep the peanut gallery entertained! :salute:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I'll be applying soon, was almost ready then my team was decimated which delayed it a bit

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Hey guys, I'm gonna have to bail out from this season. I got accepted to my Masters Course at the Conservatoire (Huzzah!) but it means I'm looking at a lot more work in the coming weeks as I need to prepare stuff for it. So good luck everyone, and make sure to keep the peanut gallery entertained! :salute:
Ah, what a shame. Good luck.
I sent a ticket mista Conductor
Cool. Buuuut

Since Andnjord is dropping, I have to remake the league anyway, since having 2 empty slots is nonsense.

This time I will be sending everyone invites, so all you have to do is accept.

Also, Grunker really took the Undead Pheonix approach to this TV limit. I offer my begrudging respect.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
It doesn't get autistic until your realize that I had to play an entire game due to being 10TV off and I wouldn't do the Roxor thing and just concede for 10FF drop :M

Fortunately I played against a shit Chaos coach with like 5x Claw and nothing else.

EDIT: Also, joined the league :salute:

How did you do that ticket thing? That's smart, I might wanna do dat for my Danish league

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
How did you do that ticket thing? That's smart, I might wanna do dat for my Danish league
Hmm? Set league to invite only, then you search for each team to enter manually.

It's pretty much completely unusable except for this specific case.

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
I believe we are still waiting for some faggots to register and the top faggot to start the league. Be patient DakaSha Five, Codex League has a mixed history with timekeeping.

Well I mean in general. How are matchups decided on, how will i know when its been decided on. Is it all available in the client?
And I assume we just use the thread to schedule our matches once we know who we should be playing

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah, I'll withdraw.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom