Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

CODEX MAGA BADGE APPLICATION

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Zep Zepo, Nov 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Zed Duke of Banville Arcane Patron

Zed Duke of Banville
    • Salute Salute x 2
    ^ Top  
  2. Lady Error Arcane Literally Hitler

Lady Error
    People literally can't read a few posts above them.

Edit: You're fired.

^ Top  
  3. Stalin_Brando Arcane

Stalin_Brando
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest heart." - Jebediah Springfield.

^ Top  
  4. Bumvelcrow Bellator Sempervirens Patron

Bumvelcrow
    Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    So we have a new Codex political elite. What are you going to do with your great and terrible powers? Shouldn't you all be shitposting in the RPGWatch politics forums? This is your great opportunity to bring truly enlightened thought to the confused masses.

• Racist Racist x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    • meh meh x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Reinhardt Arcane

Reinhardt
    ^ Top  
  6. IDtenT Contact me for a good time Patron

IDtenT
    Divinity: Original Sin
  7. Jasede Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Jasede
    Yo my nigger, I've been shitposting in that thread for Kek since the dawn of time, and I'm on the group picture. Do your work, maestro.

Edit: I am not linking my 100 posts or so, here's a few:
    http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1559#post-4808500
    http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1395#post-4785409
    http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1396#post-4785472

IDtenT
    http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1419#post-4787754
    http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1583#post-4812512
    http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1621#post-4817109

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Salute Salute x 2
    ^ Top  
  8. LeStryfe79 Deal Breaker Patron

LeStryfe79
    Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    Jesede was there a lot. I believe some gold fists were involved.

^ Top  
  9. Zep Zepo Titties and Beer Patron Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual

Zep Zepo
    Divinity: Original Sin
    Fuckin' last page readers...Not learning animals.

Zep--

^ Top  
  10. Fronzel Neekburm Erudite Patron

Fronzel Neekburm
    Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    I never posted in the Trump thread, but I've been using this as my gog avatar since July:

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  11. e-mailio estevez Arcane

e-mailio estevez
    Thank you for this great honor. :salute:

^ Top  
  12. Joni Odin von Hassenstein Arcane Patron

Joni Odin von Hassenstein
    Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    As a former Rand / Cruz supporter, I'm now happy to get aboard the Trump train
    Show Spoiler
    temporarily

• sheeple sheeple x 2
    ^ Top  
  13. Joni Odin von Hassenstein Arcane Patron

Joni Odin von Hassenstein
    Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Salute Salute x 1
    • :M :M x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Kalin Arcane Zionist Agent

Kalin
    Yeah well, you guys had it easy in that soft and cushy Trump thread. I served along my bros in Shoutbox, mostly behind enemy lines. Fagots, kikes, leftards and weebs, all trying to flood you with their shitposts. Hell, once we even fought a womyn. Did two fucking tours, saw some shit you wouldn't believe. Outnumbered, neck deep in animu and fagtalk, no conductor backup in sight. Lost plenty of good men, but Lord knows we gave it back tenfold. Any idiot can spam a lot of words, but we made ours count. Aim, fire, reload. Vietcucks didn't know what hit 'em, they put me on ignore left and right. By the time I'd made Special Forces I wasn't even counting anymore. Think you had it rough? Try waking up every night covered in cold sweat from watching endless Turi links flash before your eyes. Each and every image coming back to haunt you. But I held my crotch and kept my mouth shut, and I focused on the mission. At least I made it. Lots of bros never made it back after all.

So fast forward and here we are, back from the war, preparing for the next one, and what do I get? No fucking badge, that's what. Yeah, I guess you Trump threaders forgot all about us grunts doing the real work out there. Too busy awarding yourself all the golden badges, leaving us true veterans out in the cold. But that's okay, I didn't do it for you. Hell, I didn't even do it for the Emprah. I did it for my bros, those who made it back and those who never did. And I did it for the greatest bro of all, our Lord and Saviour in Heaven, which is why I should get this badge in his honour:

[​IMG]

• Salute x 4
    • Brofist x 1
    • Thanks! x 1
    • Prestigious x 1
    • WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. majamaja Augur

majamaja
    DarkUnderlord plz use your raptor wizardry to find the original thread we began discussing Trump, the depth limitation of the search function for us plebs has incapacitated my quest. He'd announced his candidacy a month prior to the donald dicsux thread.

^ Top  
  16. Archibald Arcane

Archibald
    I want my badge. Shilled for Trump since primaries started :argh:

^ Top  
  17. Szioul Arcane Patron

Szioul
    Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
    I apparently never posted the words "Trump will win." and mostly posted links.
    This is probably the closest I came to it, where the assumption was that he was going to win:
    http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1569#post-4809773
    http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1552#post-4807496
    http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1567#post-4809529 (Asking to get added to salaciousbcurmb's photoshop of Trump supporters.
    I also voted for Trump's win in: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/potus-2016-last-call.111435/

Beyond that, a quick glance at my posting and rating history for the past few months might help.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    ^ Top  
  18. MercenarySnake Learned

MercenarySnake
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. corvus Arcane

corvus
    I know I wasn't a very vocal supporter, but I can proudly say that I did my (small) part by registering to vote for the first time... for Trump. I like to think I was voting on behalf of Irenaeus by proxy. who couldn't. Even got a MAGA hat:

I mean, I'm on a university campus 5 days out of the week so I'm not going to wear it that often, but it's still the best $30 I've ever spent.

• Prestigious Prestigious x 4
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. Athos Arcane

Athos
    Even if I wasn't very active during the election days my posting history in the Trump thread can attest my loyalty to the God-Emperor. I humbly ask to join the Kodex Kool Kids club.

^ Top  
  21. Gnidrologist CONDUCTOR

Gnidrologist
    Would be lot easier to award a badge of loser to those 3 or 4 people on this forum that were shilling for the reptile & co.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)