Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX MAGA BADGE APPLICATION

Icewater

Artisanal Shitposting™
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I dunno why I got this shit, I never supported Shillary I just thought it'd be hilarious to see the Trumptards brought down a few pegs. Either way the election went I was going to be happy for whoever lost and sad for whoever won. Plus I want the cool Trump smilies my niggas. :cool:

Last edited:

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've been a firm supporter of the God Emperor since the republican primaries.

In fact I think I was the very first person on the codex to recognize the potential of President-Elect Trump to be the nations first non-reptiliod leader. I look forward to 8 years of a human based agenda for a change.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Irenaeus

rating_citation.png

Jan. 22, 2016

www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?posts/4341951/

Trump vs Hillary is a no brainer.

Make america great again.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1542#post-4805774

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1543#post-4805780

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...-and-i-drown-in-sea-water.73315/#post-4023690

The Trump buttons are the most fun I've ever had on the Codex. Some may say Codex pales compared to its yesteryears, but I find it to be Great.

Only button / emoticon I think we're missing is "Wrong". A "Wrong" button would be amazing.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Add me please. I'll admit I didn't really start posting until the election night but that's because I was taking a general break from the 'Dex. In my thoughts, Iwas with you all along. :)

Last edited:
I present the following posts as proof that I am worthy of a maga badge.

:rpgcodex:

I voted for him in the primaries and early voted for him a week ago. Sorry for not bragging about it since I couldn't shitpost here about it at the time.

Sorry Edward it probably was you, but there are so many people using the avatar that I doubted you, because of those codex troll skin jobs, anyway I know you're a proud patriot as is one of your clones, so I've added two trolls to sleepy Bens pen pocket.

trumptoast.jpg

I hope this satisfys you and I am sorry for any misunderstanding.

Please note just about every motherfucker in this image has a MAGA badge already. It would be cruel and usual to deny a man of his valor just because he didn't shitpost enough even though he voted for him in the primaries.

Zlaja

Arcane
Don't give badges to some of these late-to-the-show pretenders. Only if they present hard evidence (or give hefty bribes).

*looks to the left*

It's so...shiny. :smug:

EDIT: Holy shit, I just recieved 2016 KKK points. Praise Kek!

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
All those badges make me feel like a 2nd class Codexian now. I don't seem to qualify for a badge, and thankfully not for prison. This doesn't feel like being a unique snowflake, but like an outsider, cut off from the hivemind...

Well, at least until DarkUnderbro's funny week is over and we are back to normal. :salute:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
I want me some of them purdy golden buttons! Whilst I did most of my proselytizing in the shoutbox, I've some posts in that thread too.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DarkUnderlord says he needs a list of MAGA Patriots so we receive our MAGA Badge..

Add yourself here.

Please call out any traitors you see here trying to game the system.

Add me, please. I need my top quality brofist options.

From Nov 20, 2015:

I found some of that skit funny, and I'm someone who would vote for Trump if the election was held today. I liked how he goes, "Trump isn't fit for the stage? The stage isn't fit for Trump! Where's the gold pedestal, women in bikinis, etc" because, fair enough, Trump has toned down his routine a lot but you can tell he loves to have joke with bragging and excessive luxury/quality.

But yeah, not going to watch that show regularly or any other mainstream media anti-Trump shitshow.

There are others in 2015, including an actual article I wrote likening Donald Trump to Philip II of Macedon. Plenty in 2016, including an article celebrating his debate performance and comparing him to Agis II of Sparta. I demand to be put on the train!

Dieu et mon droit!

Last edited:

Trotsky

Arcane

Indeed many here were borderline Trump supporters and others lost faith overtime. Only a tiny few understood that Trump represented a major paradigm shift.

Anyone else who wants in is gonna need to link to a post in the Trump thread which clearly identifies their position. Post must be dated pre-election.

And remember: I can see if you've edited.

This is the most recent post I can find where I both outline my position and predict a major Trump victory.

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/donald-trump-discuss-111.101527/page-1296#post-4774771

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom