Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codexia in ashes

Whipporowill

Erudite
Here I was having fun lurking and reading of glorious Codexia and then suddenly you asswipes decides to go sekrit. I hope you all burn! Or maybe you already did since locking the forum...

dun dun dun.

Or just give me permission to join the damn forum. BAH.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Added you. Any Codexer who wants to read what we're up to, ask. We've restricted access because Codexia is starting to attract attention (turns out we're the largest community in-game now with anywhere from 3 - 10 people online at any one time).

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Added. Hmmm... Might have to code something so members who meet certain criteria can access it...

At the moment, I could only limit it to registered users, which means any nub could join - which defeats the purpose.

Fezzik

Cipher
Add me as well, if you would. I like hearing what's going on with Codexia.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
Added. Hmmm... Might have to code something so members who meet certain criteria can access it...

At the moment, I could only limit it to registered users, which means any nub could join - which defeats the purpose.
Only hand out access to Codexers who were around prior to the founding of Codexia, or who you know in-game. I suppose your enemies could still try to bribe Codexers to spy on you, but since most people don't deal in digital teapots or looms I'm not sure what they'd have to offer. I think you'd have a bigger issue with moles in the active player reserve.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom