Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition Codexian Wasteland 2 Location + Statue Fund-Raising Drive

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
But did you get Black Cat to donate?

Edit: Don't you ever sleep? :)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm sure we'll work something out with Fargo in any case. We already have a deal. No need to worry.

:thumbsup: That's a releif. Part of me was worried we'd have some bizarro metatroll where 4chan drummed up 20k in an afternoon to deny us a statue or something.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Dam i am low on cash for the next week or so i can't throw any money at any thing for next few days.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Dam i am low on cash for the next week or so i can't throw any money at any thing for next few days.

I think the codex thing is gonna go on for a while longer. I for one plan to donate more once I get my taxes back. Don't fret, cause we can all be bros in the long run! :obviously:

almondblight

Arcane
The $10,000 level packages are already sold out -- I'm sure you could persuade Fargo to do it anyway should the Codex total get that high. Well, the shrine not the party part.

Why not? If we can get close to 10k, we should see if Fargo will agree to having a Codex delegation (DU, VD, Calis, whoever can make it) go over and discuss mechanics.

Also, if there's a shrine, it should be guarded by this:

:mob:

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
But did you get Black Cat to donate?

How could I? She claims she doesn't even visit this place anymore.

EDIT. On that note, where the fuck is Jaesun? Haven't seen him around for quite a few days already.

Obvious troll post is obvious, but still she was a big part of the Codex, so it isn't entirely out of the question. It might mean a lot if you contacted her. We might be her only chance at happiness. You never know unless you try and you're a girl so it's your duty, lol!

Kitako

Arcane
22663618.jpg

091010_streak_obama_02.jpg

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong

ChumBucket

Augur
Loooong time lurker here. This place has been a bastion for me over the years, a place where I can go to be reminded that there were times when games were made by gamers, and not by a committee whose only goal is garnering the most profit. It is a place where I can see that I am not the one one that holds those views. This event has encouraged me to come out of my cave to contribute to this worthy cause.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
DarkUnderlord

I don't have the moneyz to support this noble cause now, and it looks to me that we will soon reach the target amount. I gather once that is done you will still accept donations till April 17th, right? I wonder if we will reach $10,000. If so, maybe we could negotiate something better.

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
I put in an undisclosed amount of money that is greater than 59,99 and smaller than 60,01 US Dollahs. Won't go into more specifics because that would just be bragging. Bunch of venture capitalists, seriously.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I wonder if anyone will touch the blood sausage tier before the $5,000 tier sellout.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom