Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Codex's Performance Is Atrocious

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Seriously, this site is awfully slow. It feels like the server is located somewhere deep in Australia and they hired a pack of Kangaroos for maintenance.
Screenshot-2018-11-9-Decline-Codex-s-Performance-Is-Atrocious.png

PorkBarrellGuy

No issues here
Scream "Git gud" at your computer

It's mostly correct. Change "communists" to "cyka blyat" and put in a blob between "cyka blyat" and "pussies" that says something like "ahahaha kurwa" or summat and it'd be pretty solid

Mustawd

A.) Y are there no bombs pointed to communists?

B.) Mexicans dont do laindry. Das China. Mexicans clean house and cook 90% of your food.

Europeans can’t make shit worth maps.

PorkBarrellGuy

A.) Y are there no bombs pointed to communists?

Well, I mean, you could call ballistic missiles "bombs" in a loose sense I guess but I'm not even sure any of them are actually still pointed at the Rooskies

B.) Mexicans dont do laindry. Das China. Mexicans clean house and cook 90% of your food.

would say true but I have heard of housekeepers handling laundry, just not dry cleaning

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Codex is behaving fine on my "normal" machines, but it is indeed a site that is unbelievable slow and borderline unusable on other slower devices I use once in a while (tablet, netbook) where as all other sites behave better. Using Noscript helps things a lot on these stuff, but isn't an absolute solution either.

I actually think the ratings also seem to impact performance a lot.

PorkBarrellGuy

No issues here
Scream "Git gud" at your computer

It's mostly correct. Change "communists" to "cyka blyat" and put in a blob between "cyka blyat" and "pussies" that says something like "ahahaha kurwa" or summat and it'd be pretty solid
And reality:
SUJYAjZ.gif

yes but keep in mind the map is supposed to represent Kwan perception and that it doesn't specify what "#1" actually alludes to so it is still fairly accurate

africa's omission, while understandable in a sense, is a strike against it because that's where thousands of dumbfucks send a dollar a day to in order to help starving children and shit

Sjukob

Arcane
When I read the title I thought it was related to the quality of posting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom