Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RTS Command & Conquer Remastered Collection from Petroglyph

Hellraiser

Arcane
I got me key now. And June 5 is when me vaccation starts so it's perfec

Got mine today.

tumblr_mk89g4eGFA1qcj2hxo1_500.png

exe

Augur
While waiting, please try both amazing mods for tibsun - Dawn of the Tiberium Age that joins both games - Dawn and RA into one but in tibsun engine (which is actually amazing, its so seamless you wont notice it) and Twisted Insurrection, which happens after TibSun storyline - its so well developed that it could be its own game easily, with ~60 original music tracks to boot.
Both are free and you dont need the base game for them.

Definately worth trying, has almost 2 full new campaigns for an alternate TibSun where Nod won the first war.

Nito

Educated
Patron
For those that have bought/pre-loaded already, anybody else notice that there are already community-council made mods to restore the names of the Hum-vee and Longbow (among other stuff like modern wall building, original menus etc).

I'm very excited.

Terra

Cipher
For those that have bought/pre-loaded already, anybody else notice that there are already community-council made mods to restore the names of the Hum-vee and Longbow (among other stuff like modern wall building, original menus etc).

I'm very excited.
I'm more excited by the fact custom missions are already present on the workshop.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I think I will wait until "beta" testers report how buggy it is. Previous remasters don't make me hopeful for fully playable and polished day 1 release.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I hope you guys don't forget that at the end of the day, you still support EA with this purchase.

This looks like the greatest trick the devil ever pulled.
Meh, EA is predictably profit-oriented.
They just somehow didn't realize people would actually pay for this.

Wouldn't surprise me if they added who-knows-what later on to be purchased within the game as MTX...

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Kane said:
A lot has changed in the 20+ years I have been away

Command & Conquer: 1995
Tiberian Sun: 1999
Tiberium Wars: 2007

I wonder.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom