Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Compatibility whit WinXP SP2?

AZ

Liturgist
I would like to try out the demo, but it doesn't really work. First I got CTD at starting, but running the game in win98 compatibility mode solved this problem. Now the program runs, but the options menu is messed up, and there are no sounds except for the menu buttons, and I can't change resolution. Please help.

My config - P4 2gh, 1gb rd ram, Radeon 9700, Win XP SP2, newest drivers, I'm trying to run Beta Demo Version- 0.155.

Will

Novice
hi,

the original game was designed to run on windows 98 and ME. It's an old title, originally scheduled for release in 2000.

However, I can run just fine on windows XP and 2000. You have to get the demo from www.downloads.com, i believe. There are a couple of 1.55 versions floating around, one of which has some stabiility issues.

If you can wait a month, there is a new version coming out. It will include the full game, free of charge.

AZ

Liturgist
Sounds cool. =)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom