Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CRPG BOOK RELEASED!

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Are you guys getting the first wave (with possible flaws)?

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
The reprint is now printed, and expected into our warehouse around the 10th July. All pre-orders will then be shipped.

Come home precious.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Yeah, still waiting for this.

I also ordered another book together with this and didn't get that one either because I guess they'll send them together.

So, kids, don't be stupid like me and order together with a preorder.

Curratum

After hitting the publisher's website, I found myself wanting the Art of Point-Click Adventures book more... :(

Is shipping from the UK to a European country supposed to ONLY come with one option of 13 POUNDS? I mean, the bleeding book costs 29 and shipping is another 13...

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
After hitting the publisher's website, I found myself wanting the Art of Point-Click Adventures book more... :(

Is shipping from the UK to a European country supposed to ONLY come with one option of 13 POUNDS? I mean, the bleeding book costs 29 and shipping is another 13...

It will be worth it my friend.

Still waiting for mine to arrive. I can't wait to crack it open and read it while drinking beer and eating pizza.

Curratum

It will be worth it my friend.

Still waiting for mine to arrive. I can't wait to crack it open and read it while drinking beer and eating pizza.

Jesus Christ, man, just thinking about eating pizza and then touching those pristine pages gives me goosebumps! :D

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Bitmap Books said:
Firstly, let us say a huge thanks to everyone that has pre-ordered The CRPG Book. We know that the production has been hit with a delay due to a quality issue, but your patience is much appreciated while the reprint is in production. We are now getting ready to receive the reprinted books and can send out all pre-orders in July within the next couple of weeks. We promise it will be worth the wait!

The reason for this post though, is to pass on the deep thanks from Brazilian charity, Vocação. You may or not be aware that the author of The CRPG Book, has amazingly donated all his royalties to charity. This amazing selfless act has meant that we recently donated £12,475 to Vocação – this money will directly helps kids and teenagers from poor areas to get education and employment, who then go on to help others around them to do the same, changing the community for the better.

Thank you everyone!

Nice one felipepepe :salute:

Monkey Baron

Arbiter
Patron
I helped put crap in Monomyth
Awww, it came today but when no one was home. I was literally reading this thread on the way home from work expecting I'd be getting it next month! I'm getting it redelivered though and I've given the shipping company authority to leave. So excited! :bounce:

Mark Richard

Arcane
Got mine! The book was sealed in plastic wrapping with corner protectors, inside a cardboard box, inside a waterproof bag. Naturally it came in pristine condition.

eXalted

Arcane
Got mine! The book was sealed in plastic wrapping with corner protectors, inside a cardboard box, inside a waterproof bag. Naturally it came in pristine condition.
Yeah, this. I was amazed.

This. Thing. Is. Heavy!

i4MaqTx.png

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I got mine too. I forgot i bought the collector's edition (or whatever it is called :-P) and it came at work very early in the morning, so when i arrived at the office the front desk lady gave me a heavy weirdly shaped black bag (it arrived in that) and i didn't knew what was that until i opened it. Apparently that was some rolled poster or something? It'll be months before i open it since i do not want to open it at my current place. The book looks slick though. Also the cartographing paper and screenshot posters look nice.

And yes, it is *heavy*. I think i have a small CRT somewhere that is lighter than this book.

Monkey Baron

Arbiter
Patron
I helped put crap in Monomyth
Got it!! It was really well wrapped and protected! I had a hard time getting it out of the shrink wrap and had to resort to carefully stabbing it open. It's so beautiful though, I felt pretty guilty flicking through it.

wgd1h7j.jpg
loMrDCo.jpg
uJEszcU.jpg
Vgumv1b.jpg
7mrrzti.jpg
lJfEk0K.jpg
kve7Wat.jpg
OPQ5afJ.jpg
I1SM2c3.jpg

Paul_cz

Arcane
Got mine today as well. Really awesome work and it was so well wrapped up it could withstand some nukes dropped on it.

6ktbtBJ.jpg

Fishy

Savant
Got mine yesterday, poster all creased up as the thick tube took a big dent during some apparently pretty savage couriering. Don't mind it though, everything else is in perfect shape. So perfect that I, too, felt nervous cutting open the shrink wrap. It's a gorgeous book and a fantastic project overall.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom