Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Darksiders Genesis - every Strife gets his day

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Rahdulan, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Rahdulan Arcane Patron

Rahdulan
    https://darksiders.com

I... kinda expected it to turn out this way, to be perfectly honest. Nothing except this cinematic trailer yet. Don't even know if this is the correct subforum.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/06/06/darksiders-genesis-announced-a-e3-2019?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019
    • meh meh x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Biscotti Learned Patron

Biscotti
    Yet another ARPG, and from a completely forgettable franchise too. How utterly uninteresting.
    I'd be slamming that meh button really hard right now if I had access to it.

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • meh meh x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Nathir Learned

Nathir
    It looks just like Diablo 3?

• decline decline x 2
    ^ Top  
  4. The Decline Arcane

The Decline
    They could have gone full circle and made it a top down Zelda-clone.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)