Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DarkUnderlord vs Menckenstein Official Betting Thread

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
DU was telling Gregz and I that a kangaroo nearly took him out, damaging his car, and hopefully creating a new meme around here. So he's been dealing with the fallout from that. Why do kangaroos hate you so, DU? What have you done to anger them into suicide attacks?

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
DU was telling Gregz and I that a kangaroo nearly took him out, damaging his car, and hopefully creating a new meme around here. So he's been dealing with the fallout from that. Why do kangaroos hate you so, DU? What have you done to anger them into suicide attacks?
The kangaroo was a warning. Pay your debts DU.

VioletShadow

Sensate
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
giphy.gif

zwanzig_zwoelf

DU kidnapped a kangaroo and fought it in his basement for months without knowing it was a joey all along.
Then a real kangaroo came and tried to fight his car and him, winning both rounds.
DU vs Kangaroos fanfic contest, please.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The Kangaroo lost.

kangaroo_loses.jpg

What you don't see is it's shit smeared up on the windscreen.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Alright, DU is busy so he asked me to compile all the bid results in exchange for hummus and mango juice a very special favor.

150 brofists on Menck
+150 brofists for WhiteGuts

500 brofists on DU.
-500 brofists for spekkio

I bet this tag:
6zuO5Ds.png

If DU wins hiver gets it.
If Menck wins I get it.
Rules... read rules.

1000 Brofists on DU.
-1000 brofists for WhiskeyWolf

all my brofists on menck.
eric_s gets +2625 brofists

I bet 100 brofists on DU!
-100 brofists for Morkar

I go all in on brofists (1,582 as of this post) on Menckenstein winning.
If DU kills himself at least twice with the rocket launcher, unban Andhaira (it is clearly a sign from the gods).
Random gets +1582 brofists.
I only counted DU killing himself with the rocket once in the video, though it cuts off at the start and end. Since you did not stipulate what would happen if you lost your bet, DU decides the result of your lost bet.

100 fists on Menck winning.
+100 fists for NotAGolfer

Ah, fuck it. All in on DU's win.
-837 brofists to SerratedBiz

I bet all of my brofists on Menckenstein winning.
+319 brofists for CreamyBlood

150 brofists on Menck winning.
+150 brofists for Lemming42

Tag transference, eh? Alright. If Menck wins jcd gets my Andhaira tag. If he loses, you can give me the Pretty Princess tag.
jcd gets Broseph's Andhaira tag

All my brofists on DU winning.
-4007 brofists for Flunklesnarkin

439 brofists on menck
+439 brofists for DramaticPopcorn

All of my brofists (at the point of duel's end) on Menck.
+4643 brofists to Black

If Menck wins, Juan_Carlo gets my repressed homosexual and fanboy tags. If DU wins, I get Zionist Agent and Ubermensch.
Juan_Carlo gets Irenaeus' repressed homosexual tag.
However, Irenaeus bet a second (fanboy) tag without a second condition when the rules in the first post of the thread clearly state only one tag can be transferred per bet. Leaving it up to DU, but the 2nd vote should be void, IMHO.

Let's see if we can game this system...
1. Double my brofists on a Menckenstein win.
2. If Menckenstein wins by less than 200 frags, Andhaira is unbanned.
1. +638 brofists for Gobblecock
2. Balls

If Menckenstein wins, Infinitron gets my
dumbfuck.gif
tag
Infinitron gets Sulaco's Dumbfuck tag

1,223 brofists on Menckenstein.
+1233 fists for himmy

I am poor, so only 5 brofists on DU.
-5 brofists for Dreed

All my brofists on Menckenstein.
+294 brofists for raw

All my brofists on Menck winning.
+719 brofists for Andross

100 brofists on Menck.
+100 brofists for Black_Willow

I'm poor, but 5 brofists on DU.
-5 brofists to darthaegis

Village idiot tag for LyricSuite if DU wins. If he loses I'll take it.
Tag transference only...

I bet unban everyone who's ever been banned on Menck.
Icewater also fails to follow the rules. One bet for one unban.

3.14159265359 brofists on DU
-3 brofists for ~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-AIN'T, rounded of course, though I wish him a pie.

I bet unban everyone who's ever been banned on Menck.
I bet reban Andhaira if either DU or Menck wins.
Waste of a bet. Andhaira always finds a way to get banned.

If menckenstein wins, Crispy will get my undisputed queen of faggotry tag.
Crispy gets DragoFireheart's undisputed queen of faggotry tag.

Fuck it, I'll bet the 1000 brofists I've gotten from the goddamn Gamergate thread on Menk.
+1000 brofists for Jick Magger

Also:
Un-prosperization if Menk wins.
'k
CyberP is soon to be no longer Prospered

All my brofists on Menck.
+5394 brofists for Grimlorn

69 Brofists on DU
-69 brofists for Garrydde

Don't forget my original bet: If Menk beats DU by 10 or more fragz, Infinitron is given a CUCK tag for three months. This must remain active at all times, including during correspondence with developers. If DU beats menk (lol) by 10 or more fragz (kek), I shall take the tag myself. If neither party is able to overwhelm their foe to such a degree, we will both be Cucked for a period of no less than one month. But it will be worse for Infinitron because he gets embarrassed by this kind of thing.
Ed123 cannot rules.

Official Codexian Wager: I will bet the transfer of my Beg Auditor tag to Infinitron aka Begfinitron.
Infinitron gets Metro's Beg Auditor tag.... :(

Okay, I bet all my brofists on Menckenstein winning.
+1236 brofists to the Lady Error

5005 brofists on Menck.
+5005 brofists for Kattze

50 brofists on DU.
-50 brofists for Explorebc

Betting 50 brofists on DU. Fight win prevail.
-50 brofists for GreyViper

1 brofist on DU winning.
-1 brofist on Joined on the 4th of July

DarkUnderlord I bet all my brofists on your victory. Live dangerously and all that...
-2576 taken from General Maxson

No Add-Free Status day bets accepted? Following my standard MO of gambling on things I know nothing about, I'd be willing to throw in 7305 days on a DarkUnderlord victory.
Nice try...

bet du all
-16 brofists for dieu

What about votes to remove tags? If DarkUnderlord wins, he has his Douchebag tag removed. If Meckenstein wins, I have my Dumbfuck tag removed.
I will accept bets of this nature.
Alright, then I'm back in. My bet is as follows: If DarkUnderlord wins he has his Douchebag tag removed. If instead Meckenstein wins, then I will have my Dumbfuck tag removed.
My Dumbfuck tag shalt be removed.

Bet all my brofists on Menck winning.
+187 brofists for D_X

DarkUnderlord 666 fists to Menck winning this glorious duel.
+666 brofists for our lady of the VioletShadow

200 brofists on my boy Menck.
+200 brofists for Renegen

Three thousand brofists on Menckstein once again.
+3000 brofists for The Brazilian Slaughter. Can't wait for his next month, btw.

I'd like to take Crispy 's moderatorship in case Menck wins.. if he loses, adequate punishments will be instated
root cannot rules, either

Finally a use for dem fists.
Half of my fists (round up) on Menck.
Half of my fists (round down) on the difference in frags between winner and loser being even.
+271 brofists for Koschev for the first vote, and another +271 for the second.

I bet all my brofists that neither participant quits just because he's behind 13:0.
Hmmm... if accepted, +1022 brofists to Shannow

I bet 1000 brofists on Menckenstein scoring less than ten thousand frags.
Internet lawyers... If accepted, +1000 brofists on jcd

All my brofists on the man from down under.
-714 brofists for Xu Fugui

All in on menckenstein, brofists.
+2254 brofists for that MaskedMan

I'll put 100 Brofists on Menck
+100 brofists to MrRichard999

I bet 10 brofists on DU.
-10 brofists to Grief

I bet 11 brofists on DU.
-11 brofists from FuriousGamer87

All fists on Menck.
+2189 brofists to Perkel

I bet 50 brofists on Menck.
+50 brofists to empyrean

100 Brofists on Menck. Easy money
+100 brofists to TeknoBM

I bet 10 brofists on DU. Man has a beautiful forehead.
-10 brofists from pakoito

If Menck wins, my Fanboy tag will be transferred to Metro.
Metro gets J_C's FanBoy tag

All my hard-earned brofists on DU. The power should not be challenged.
-340 brofists from covr

I will confide in the power of stereotypes, and wager 500 fists on DU.
-500 brofists from Jools

18 fists on DU
-18 brofists from Churrasco

All of my Brofists on Menck.
+226 brofists to Ormagöden

All my fists on Menck, I ain't even sweating.
+2771 brofists to groke

- I will bet all of my brofists on DU.
- If I lose, I will receive the Vatnik tag. Just so I could bet and transfer it to another should there be a next tournament.
-2382 to Nevill for the first part. The 2nd part should be null and void as it does not meet the rules as stated.

100 brofists on Menck.
+100 brofists to Ninja Destroyer

50 brofists on Menckenstein.
+50 brofists to UglyBastard

200 on Menck
+200 brofists to Tzaero

Bet all my bro fists and the unbanning of andhaira on menck
O
Anhaira unbanned if menck wins
And all of my bro fists on menck getting first instagib longest spree
But... the first post with the rules.. and... ah hell, I'll just let DU handle this one.

I've seen this happen in football betting too often to not see a pattern... 100 Brofists on Darkunderlord!
The pattern is not to bet like Daemongar. -100 brofists from you, sir.

I bet all of my brofists that neither Menck nor DU (and only Menck or DU, no stand-ins like MHC was for Crispy) will score more than 5 kills with either the BioRifle or Ripper (per weapon, for instance 4 with Bio and 2 with Ripper would not count) and still be the player with the most frags at the end of the match (frags as recognized by the Unreal Tournament server itself, not any Codex declaration). If one player permanently disconnects or is a no-show any time before the 25 frag limit is reached (including an outright match cancellation), this counts as the end of the match for the purposes of this bet.
+162 brofists for LundB

I bet all of my brofists that neither Menckenstein nor DarkUnderlord will score more than 17 kills with the Ripper and still be the player with the most frags (as recognized by the program itself, not any Codex declaration).

I bet to transfer my Dumbfuck tag to DarkUnderlord if the sum total of DarkUnderlord and Menkenstein's frags does not exceed 47 frags during tonight's official single-match contest between them (as recognized by the program itself, not any Codex declaration).
+5365 brofists to Gregz for first bet
Transference of Gregz' Dumbfuck tag to DarkUnderlord

I bet all of my Brofists on DarkUnderlord winning.
-892 brofists from tyrannosaurus rex

all my fists on menck winning
+2814 brofists to TripJack

-500 brofists to LeStryfe79

200 quatloos on the newcomer.
200 quatloos transferred

I wager all fists (including escrow fists) that the winner will win by more than one frag, provided the frag limit is reached (including frags earned before disconnect)
+1192 brofists to Menckenstein

500 brofists on my boy Menck.
+500 brofists to MasterSmithFandango

I bet 5 brofists that it will be a draw.
-5 brofists from Smashing Axe

all fists on menck.
+7067 brofists for Corporate_Jew_Master

Bet DU all
-730 brofists from Kingston

I bet all brofists on Dark Underlord.
-7062 brofists from Multi-headed Cow. Brother, what hast thou done!

Edit: Corrected Gregz bet from removal of tag to transference.
These have been done, with the following caveats.

Cannot into betting = dumbfuck (Sulaco shows you how it's done people). Kz3r0, Broseph, Irenaeus, MrMarbles, Icewater, hoodoo

Invalid bets were ignored (betting things not up for betting).

Andhaira is not banned. As such bets to unban him were ruled invalid.

Ed123's bet was an exception as it was accepted to commence the competition, even though we don't actually have a CUCK tag.

Menckenstein, remind me what all your bets were again. I can't find them and Deuce Traveler didn't quote all of them.

A horse of course

Art competition for CUCK tag? 100 brofists to the winner?

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
DarkUnderlord

Well the 19,XXX brofists I had before I bet all on me vs crispy were taken AFTER i won that bet, and then I bet again on the condition that the kill differential would be greater than one so I should have that 19,XXX brofists doubled, then that total doubled... plus what I have earned since. Fists were to be restored based on my agreed participation and held in escrow or whatever.

Also your eternal friendship.

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Yeah, thing has a turning circle larger than the QE2, back seats don't fold down and a litany of other issues.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
DarkUnderlord

Well the 19,XXX brofists I had before I bet all on me vs crispy were taken AFTER i won that bet, and then I bet again on the condition that the kill differential would be greater than one so I should have that 19,XXX brofists doubled, then that total doubled... plus what I have earned since. Fists were to be restored based on my agreed participation and held in escrow or whatever.

Also your eternal friendship.
I too feel unfairly treated.

Weasel
Dumbfucks were the one tag where some of them had a bit of meaning, a sort of warning to take the post with a grain of salt (if unfamiliar with the poster). Now that everything's been moved around by betting it's all just chaotic and meaningless, which is possibly inevitable on the Codex.

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual
Dumbfucks were the one tag where some of them had a bit of meaning, a sort of warning to take the post with a grain of salt (if unfamiliar with the poster). Now that everything's been moved around by betting it's all just chaotic and meaningless, which is possibly inevitable on the Codex.
weasel.gif

Weasel
weasel.gif

Hey I earned that the hard way, long before the betting shenanigans (by shitposting in site feedback)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom