Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DarkUnderlord vs Menckenstein Official Betting Thread

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Incorrect. This fails to take into account the many fists gained between the Crispy match and the punishment. Nearly an entire montg of fiatings, not an insignificant number by any means. Smugness over such sloppy record keeping is truly distasteful.

In any case, as it does not take into account the many fists gained during that month, and you have stated that "These are brofists my learned friend! You can't just give a rough estimate. All brofists must be accurately accounted for and expended in accordance with the law." I obviously could not use such an inaccurate number in my accounting. My accusation of lack of available records stands.

This also means you have not given scrooge the right number of fists for safekeeping, damaging the integrity of the scrooge-banking system.
You'd note the meagre 78 brofists you still retain. This is the sum total of the "entire month of fistings" to which you are entitled and which I left you with, after taking full and accurate accounting of all fists.
This was not stated anywhere in the so called 'complete' public records. My point that the records available for lawyers were inadequate for reliably accurate calculations stands. I did the best one can do with such questionable materials.

Sloppy work all around. I expect compensation for your slander.
I think I'll choose to sue you for libel instead. Which if you were a competent lawyer, you would realise its what's at stake here and not slander.
Was I incorrect to assume that like any respectable individual, you do not write posts but dictate them to your PA? That's what I do, so obviously as everything I've said was spoken, and you should be suing me for slander, unless you want to go after the poor girl who puts the posts into writing (without formal authorization to post, to preserve deniability precisely because of libel suits of course).

This is unfair to Menck and Scrooge. Scrooge should not need to bear the responsibility of looking after so many extra fists,
I assure you, Scrooge is more than capable of taking substantial fistings on behalf of the Codex.
I have a pamphlet here about sexual harassment in the workplace and it says saying this about one of your employees was inappropriate and probably pure evil. The standard punishment for such verbal rape is 1000 years in prison. Turn back now before it is too late.

and since it is a matter of public knowledge and record that all my Codex legal work, terrible or not, is pro bono, they should not have been taken from Menck to begin with.
The fists were also fine for your incompetence in jurisprudence and inability to consult a publicly available record, both in your fists held on your account (those attained) and those previously recorded in complete transcripts of the Courts prior judgements.
:smug:

In any just society, a man cannot be fined for the actions of his lawyer unless it can be proven that he actively ordered the lawyer to do said things. If the >40k fists was a fine, it would come out of my account alone, putting me at several thousand negative fists, and Menck's fairly-earned reward would stay untouched. Once again your suitability for law enforcement and judicial positions is clearly rather dubious.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

VioletShadow

Sensate
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
Why does everyone always ask me that?

Translation: this place is so fucktarded that its members rightly don't expect newbies to sign up. Oh, and because said members are fucktarded and create alternate accounts for the sole purpose of trolling.
And look what DU did to my profile. A work of art I tell you!

Protip: leave and never return.

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
The idiocy and drama that occurs here is of high entertainment value.

I'm afraid to say that your standards of entertainment are exceedingly low. But then that begs the question: why am I here in this thread? ...I don't know, beyond that I'd like more monocled behavior from a website that I've come to like in some respects. There must be some truth in at least one of these tags I guess.

VioletShadow

Sensate
Patron

I'm afraid to say that your standards of entertainment are exceedingly low. But then that begs the question: why am I here in this thread? ...I don't know, beyond that I'd like more monocled behavior from a website that I've come to like in some respects. There must be some truth in at least one of these tags I guess.
I'd love to have a Ziets fangirl tag :cry:

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver

One already exists:
possibly_retarded.png

VioletShadow

Sensate
Patron

One already exists:
possibly_retarded.png
Nice! If I get it I'll bet it to you next duel. I'm going all in for you senpai!

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Downloading some version from TPB, hopefully I can get it to work.

If so, I might play too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom