Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dawn of War tournament - SEASON 2 NOW OVER

Popiel

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
That was a great le finale, I'm glad to have been at least a small part of the tournament, for Darth Potato eternal salutes :salute: For Swedenman: I wish I could play bolt bitches as well as your sorry pale ass :negative: Overall:

:excellent:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
A really derpy friendly between the two veterans playing random factions.

Bonus Game

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Thank you infinitron. I will post commentary in 10 hours since I'm at work.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Then I guess this is over. And it took us only 2 months to get to the finish line.

What was learnt and what was lost? Who can say for sure. All I know is you should never bring a choppa to a plasmagunfight.

Thx for participating y'all, see you next season.

Final Imperial thought of the day: Heresy must be met with hatred.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thanks RK47 for the replays :bro:

I started playing Soulstorm because of them. I had played DoW like 15 years ago and had completely forgotten how fun it is.

Last edited:

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Now that everyone and their mother unexpectedly has plenty of time to play video games, wouldn't it be a great opportunity for one last DoW tournament before we all coof ourselves to death?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
the-emperor-approves-pcom-28851582.png

JRIz

Augur
I'm in. I only thought I would have maybe a little more time to get ready until summer.
:shredder:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom