Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deadfire dialogue option report

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
But which is better, PoE2 having loads of dialogue options or Numenera having massive word count????
tfw you bought both games full price :0-13:

Sharpedge

Prophet
Someone should open a poll about how many polls we would like to see from this particular user per month.

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
F6AFu8l.jpg

Quillon

Arcane
Heh I never noticed the option 8 somehow, does it accomplish what it suggests? :P

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
All jokes aside the Deadfire writing was easily 7.5/10 honestly, the surfeit of dialogue was amazing. Honestly if we didn't have the Devil of Caroc and the 2 Avellone companions to remind us what good writing was like I'd be happy with it, but the small cast of companions of whom quite a number were pretty shit drags it down

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
I for one, am glad that I don't have to suffer through his pretentious drivel.

Last edited:

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Dozens of dialogue options, each one breaking new ground in boringness.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom