Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
  • 7 districts with their own unique theme, style, music, and lore
  • 50 accessible interiors
  • 200 interactive voiced NPCs (many with schedules)
  • 5 connected dungeons with 4 optional bosses
  • 4 joinable factions with their own base of operations
  • Over a dozen sidequests with multiple paths and resolutions
  • Full day & night cycle with time based events
  • Two dozen random events as you travel throughout the city

800px-LSC_AR_0301_Valian_District_Ext.png

90ea094a3befb5c1f917b1bc5c675aa0.jpeg

Last edited:

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
Please fuck off and die.

I second this.

Also instead of making a new thread clogging up the forum, why not just put this into the currently active POE derpfire thread?

Oh wait I know why, you are an attention seeking DUMBFUCK!!

There is no discussion here, not even one of your shitty "secret agenda" polls, its just blatant "I love gagging on POE cock, you should all enjoy it to."

So in summary, as previously stated please fuck off and die.

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
My post was an opinion with a list of researched facts backing it up. Not some low effort shitpost.

You could have offered up a counter argument and a productive discussion could have taken place. Instead you throw a fit like a child, because you don't want to acknowledge reality.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I may not have moderator access to this subforum, but if I did I wouldn't hesitate one second in merging this shit thread of yours with the main PoE 2 thread; Agame is absolutely right.

Keep purposefully filling up GRPG with your attention-seeking agenda and you're going to quickly get on our bad sides.

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
If I had posted it in the main thread only two people would have responded. So it is attention-seeking, like you are and everyone else on the internet.

I'm sorry that you have to take 0.02 seconds out of your busy schedule to glance over this thread, although I suspect the real reason you're upset is because you don't like hearing the truth.

Last edited:

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Zero random events as you travel through the city because they're bugged and don't happen and the developer doesn't know why :D

are they still bugged? i remember not getting any when i played back when it was first released and figured they'd have it fixed by the time forgotten sanctum was released

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Zero random events as you travel through the city because they're bugged and don't happen and the developer doesn't know why :D

are they still bugged? i remember not getting any when i played back when it was first released and figured they'd have it fixed by the time forgotten sanctum was released

I started getting those events when I was playing some time ago. Admittedly some triggered pretty late into the game, but they were there.
So unless they broke it again, it should work.

Last edited:

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
Safav Hamon ? More like Saemon Havarian when it comes to being a transparent, irritating and unavoidable nuisance.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, it is an alright city, but like the entire game it opens up way too early so you end up exploring everything, leading to you being too high leveled for half the game...

Most impressive city, though? Nah.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom