Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Death Stranding Director's Cut - Kojima's post-apocalyptic deliveryman simulator

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
ED16Zl_UEAUPMls.jpg

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I was hyped for this...

But... having all that gear on and carrying a baby...looks fucking stupid.

Zep--

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Looks weird, but still want to play it. But I do find it strange that they have all this wonderful tech but have to send resources one man at a time. Is there no helicopters? I saw some vehicles in the beginning of the video also.

PrettyDeadman

Looks weird, but still want to play it. But I do find it strange that they have all this wonderful tech but have to send resources one man at a time. Is there no helicopters? I saw some vehicles in the beginning of the video also.
Terrorists will shoot helicopter down with a bazooka.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Also wonder how the Dark Souls esque message system will work. I hope it will not overflow the areas you are in. Could get a bit ridicules in Dark Souls at times.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
The feature I like more in the game is how slow the character moves walking long distances, with so much weight in his back. Should be very fun.

First class immersion and realism gentlemen. I'm actually tired watching this.

PrettyDeadman

Honestly looks like a game a german working class person would play after long hours of work at a warehose.
0g0cch0.png

ultimanecat

Arcane
Apparently Kojima heard all the criticism of MGSV not having anything interesting going on in its open world, considered it a dare, and took out the animals and enemies.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Whether how well it turns out, I'm just glad such a weird, unorthodox format for a AAA game got greenlit AND funded by one of the biggest publishers in the industry. Say what you want about how pretentious it looks, but I'm definitely interested in this game more than the next cookie cutter first/third person shooter/slasher/looter/battle royale with half baked RPG elements.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom