Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Death Stranding Director's Cut - Kojima's post-apocalyptic deliveryman simulator

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
ending music

Monocause

Arcane
This will probably have an optimistic ending.

No, what happens is you reconnect the entire world, the entire US is covered in Kojima lines - only for the game's ending to reveal to you that you are, in fact, playing a video game. While the world at large is still fucked.

If Kojima pulled that off I'd actually buy a copy.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

No, what happens is you reconnect the entire world, the entire US is covered in Kojima lines - only for the game's ending to reveal to you that you are, in fact, playing a video game. While the world at large is still fucked.

The ending won't be the real ending, you will think it's happy and optimistic, just then to be crushed by the real bad ending, Kojima playing 82d chess.

Beastro

Arcane
This thing is still in development?

I can't see it ending well, especially since it seemed to try to cash in on the Walking Dead sensation with Reedus which has long passed.

Last edited:

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I have a leak. First half of the game you play as Norman Reedus, then the fun begins in the second half where you control Raiden for the rest of the game.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
EGB07EKXYAEr4wE.jpg:large

PrettyDeadman

Proof that Hideo Kojima uses services of japanese mafia (yakuza) to keep people away from him in russian metro:
4d406a68-7b28-1d64-f583-4c0a7e1706a9

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
I have a leak. First half of the game you play as Norman Reedus, then the fun begins in the second half where you control Raiden for the rest of the game.

it would actually be pretty hilarious if he pulled something like that a second time :D

Third time it would be. Venom counts.

Well tecnically speaking we venom was Big Boss. :P

Proof that Hideo Kojima uses services of japanese mafia (yakuza)

Gerrard

Arcane

I hope it bricks your console with the last screen being GO OUTSIDE

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom